i FEEL INCLUDING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS COULD BE GOOD FOR ME TOO...

i FINALLY WENT TO URGENT CARE.WHO SENT ME TO THE EMGCY ROOM WITH BLOOD PRESSURE OVER 200.i FELT LIKE I HAD A STROKE ON MY RIGHT SIDE.IT IS STILL FEELING LIKE A STROKE ON MY RIGHT SIDE,ALMOST A MONTH NOW.

tHEY DID A CATSCAN & THE TECHNICIAN SAID WE SEE EVIDENCE OF A OLD STROKE ,BUT NOT ONE NOW.i GET TINGLES FROM RIGHT FOOT TO MY RIGHT ARM & HAND,FEELS LIKE IM LIFTING WEIGHTS IN RIGHT ARM & HAND,SHOLLDER,and aybe kidney...

Anyone had anything like that hapen in family,& know anything that helped?I woke up like my arm & hand went to sleep....

I figured Id give it time to right itself,but not much improvement.

I ordered a new supplement called nattokinase,its supposed to disslove bloodclots,& Im taking it daily,its available at health food stores,its from Japanese fermented soy.honestly...

Edited by revkhbostic
computer not responding right

Thank you for your well wisshes & prayers.I recently replaced a pane of window glass, that had cracked,& all the moisture from torrential rains had caused it to separate this week.Thats besides a newer window air conditioner I replaced this year,maybe vibrating it loose.Just in case it may contribute to my condition in some strange way.I was looking for anything out of place and saw that ,& corrected it. also took the old air conditioner to the dumpsters,& heard if ya don t ,that that could cause troubles..

Now /Im seeing water leaking into back floor of drivers side of this used car I bought,had been in a wreck & fixed up////Im thinking car port on that...just in case thats contributing...

IMG_20161129_223958234.jpg

Edited by revkhbostic
typos

I ve also been studying more,& found a doctors formula for high blood pressure has Omega 7 in it with gooseberry extract from India,&grapeseed ext, as main parts of his formula with co Q 10 100 mg,& went to ebay & found the omega 7 turned out to be sea buckthorn extract 300mg dose ,& 200 cap bottles for apx 20bucks & think I will try that.The doc wanted 40 bucks a bottle of his compound & I live on a SMALL PENSION CHECK APX 900  A MO/ssec/

Edited by revkhbostic

33 or so years ago,I took the basic wicca correspondence course,before they moved up to Hinton WV.Lots of practical  ancillary stuff went with that.

they were saying mail 2 pieces on a monday clears a lot of Jinxes,dont mail stuff on Fri &Sat cause thats a jinx too.I think I may have posteed a utility payment,not knowing it was Friday,so I went & posted 2 pieces a couple Mondays later,just to be sure...Based on their knowlege of what the govt is doing to the public like this...

Another thing I heard was to take the trash down to the dumpsters,garbage substation, when your feeling jinxed,& don t have regular garbage truck services,likle me in the countryside....

One more nostrum was a tblesn of Dill seed against evil like they use in dill pickle s/ swallowed///Curry powder was said to be good against evil as well a couple nostrums to write down.

They like the solomon seal talismans against evil,& find the cross to be protective,too,even tho theyre pagan/So,Im Christian oriented but thankful for their guidance of anything that works....

• 5 months later...

i feel like adding a couple nostrums like,sometimes ,mowing the lawn,or having it mowed will make you feel better ,when its gotten unruly;Also the same for running the vacuum;also genl cleaning the living area,& spraying everything down with Lysol type spray,the kind that says kills 99.9% of all germs...I even spray the mattress when I change linens,from time to time...

The Life Extension Foundation.com  is a non profit.They said apx 90% of the rest of the world use the health food store supplements as mainstream medicine,for a world view thats not taught mainstream in the USA...They are a non profit group with 20 doctors on their advisory board of directors as well as  20 world class scientist

I think its important to repeat the co q 10/Qinol is good for the high blood pressure they said I have,as well as the heart troubles I have,& its also good for the kidney protection,too...

Milk thisttle extract is a super anti oxidant thats also good for the liver,kidneys,heart and brain,as are other anti oxidants like the quinol/co-q 10/Ifound a super grapeseed extract at a online health food store type outlet, at pipingrock.com,good price as well ,just for ed purposes,I don t work for them,dont get paid by them,someone else may benefit from the information,a crackerjack addresss...

My 2 yr major was Mental Health Tech ,with a minor of social work,and a Social Work Technician Rating went with the 2 yr para professional degree for life from a Detroit suburban /Oakland  Comm College,The latest I heard about my old College was that they sold 400 acres to the Detroit Pistons Basketball team for their new stadium,up there/Oakland University set up the Comm College,so it takes all the credits at Oakland University,same as if I went to Oakland University;The University is part o the fUniversity of Michigan...My dad had a Education major out of Wayne State Uni,part of Michigaan State Uni...He did a specialty of Art for his EducaTION/tEACHERS  major

Edited by revkhbostic
  • Like 1

I joined a health revelations newsletter last nov,to get a copy of dr mark stengler s book,natural healing encyclopedia.

www.healthrevelations.com   702cathedral st,baltamore ,md 21201 they gave me a senior citizens 50% discount.the book was 552 pg encyclopedia trade paperback.,what I was really after.

Anyways ,the newsletter over the past 2 weeks stated that about 40 % of doctors,and about 60% of nurses share info on supplements with patients that would help them...

Thats as opposed to a nazi police state thats trying to treat health food stotre supplements as outlaw contraband like dangerous drugs like opiates...

PS.,The greying of America is with us.All the baby boomers post war are all at retirement age now,the biggest group of senior citizens the country has ever seen///God Bless Us .Every One Amen

As if the country didnt have enough people in prison as it was,they are trying to ass more by outlawing health food store supplements.....eeeeck???

Edited by revkhbostic

Thanks for the prayers,gay minister.I opted for the EPA/DHA/ and DPA fish oil capsules as a substitute for the statins...the statins I feel killed one of my cousins a few yrs back.Online sources are saying statins are hazardous to your health and fish oil does your body more good ,without the harm.DPA is another omega thats good for the heart derived from menhadden,sardines and mackerel/fatty fish thats  found online from swansonvitamins.com ,out of the dakotas,& one of the largest supplement stores...BE Blessed All...

Edited by revkhbostic
typo

• 6 months later...

i SEE A COUPLE MORE HAVE PRAYED FOR ME IN THE PAST WHILE WHICH i SAY THANK YOU ,I APRECIATE IT.

ive been taking the vitaminD3 at about2000 IU daily ,its a super vitamin.They say it also works as a steroidal type hormone,as well as being a immune system stimulant.Works for depression,and seasonal affective disorder too.I saw a article in a medical e mail I get,saying the vit d3 was good for kidneys and heart too.

In the LEF.com ie,life extension foundation s material,they say if you suspect cancer,take 2000 i u s of D3 per day its a helpful treatment for cancer patients.I get another medical newsletter,The Daily Dispatch,with /dr Marcozzi.Recently he said vitamin D was effective against psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia as well as the depressive mental health issues, besides neuro troubles like multiple sclerosis and arthrititic types of problems///

Old timers like myself could save their own lives by keeping some vitamin D3 around and using it to make it thru a sifficult spell they may be going thru ,lije flu and cold and winter ailments...Elderberry ext is another to get from the health food store to fight viruses like the flu ,deadly for senior citizens ...also the one a day generic vitamin...113104.thumb.jpg.d246fae9d564ab37c48779bac7b7b7e6.jpg

Edited by revkhbostic