I thought about this......i thought about this..... for along time.....it affected me deeply.....SO...i think of this as a new re-introduction.....a re-emergence of sort......It came from the heart......it felt like a sledge hammer to the back of the head....completely took me by surprise........I was shaken......and lost.....completely vulnerable.........I looked into the mirror....and i saw...????...singularity....a separate unit....completely oblivious to the obscurity of this world....the world i am forced to live in .....People need identity.....they need reality to be real.....they need to build a nest in a community,,,,and they need to fill comfortable....when.....chaos abounds.....they dont see with their eyes....and very seldom with their heart...and they cant see beyond....when tragedy strikes....they cant understand the world they create.....I found myself alone....I tried to use my religious understanding to weave a path thru the thickets of a lost world and industrial spiritual waste....only to be defeated and left rotting by the wayside.....my children tried to pin their father to the ground and force feed him a diet of liberal Americana.....SO......i looked into the mirror.......I saw intolerance......i saw a man......that leads one life...????....but the world requires this life........Ive separated myself from this world and now ive separated myself from my children....its this incomplete silence that lingers in my spiritual self....its meat hooks pulling me into the earth....ripping at my spirit....forward into condemnation ...if that were possible.....yet the flames of judgement have no affect upon my eternal spirit....I will not taste the forbidden fruit of American decadence.....I am singular.....without a path....with a vision....the world will pass away......and i ......will live forever