I have been here, on and off for several years. I have in fact, just gotten back into the ULC. My life has gone through some trials over the last year, and I am glad to be able to post on this forum again.

Last September I had my gallbladder removed, a routine operation. In October I was feeling less than 100%. I would work one day, then I would be off for two, then back for two. This went on for the whole month of October. In November I got Sepsis (an infection of major proportions), and if I were 20 years older, I would not be posting this today. I was in and out of the hospital for most of November. On December 15th I was awakened by a terrible pain on my left side at 3:30 am. By 8 am I was back in the hospital with two liver abscesses, edema around my heart and lungs and my legs and feet had swelled up twice their size. I was in the hospital from the 15th of December until New Years Eve! 

Through out all of this, I prayed, and prayed and prayed. My wife spent her time coming into the hospital every day she could, and some very good Brothers and Sisters in Christ visited me often. I was able to receive Communion thanks to my friends. 

I have been blessed that I have made it through this ordeal. My wife had stayed with me, and God never left.

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, Chaplainmike134 said:

Welcome back, things will work out for the good when we are the good!

I have been here, on and off for several years. I have in fact, just gotten back into the ULC. My life has gone through some trials over the last year, and I am glad to be able to post on this forum again.

Last September I had my gallbladder removed, a routine operation. In October I was feeling less than 100%. I would work one day, then I would be off for two, then back for two. This went on for the whole month of October. In November I got Sepsis (an infection of major proportions), and if I were 20 years older, I would not be posting this today. I was in and out of the hospital for most of November. On December 15th I was awakened by a terrible pain on my left side at 3:30 am. By 8 am I was back in the hospital with two liver abscesses, edema around my heart and lungs and my legs and feet had swelled up twice their size. I was in the hospital from the 15th of December until New Years Eve! 

Through out all of this, I prayed, and prayed and prayed. My wife spent her time coming into the hospital every day she could, and some very good Brothers and Sisters in Christ visited me often. I was able to receive Communion thanks to my friends. 

I have been blessed that I have made it through this ordeal. My wife had stayed with me, and God never left.