What I Need/vs what I want...Prayer to Guardian Angel

Doesn't the bible teach that we aren’t suppose to worship or pray to angels? Consider Revelation 22: 8-9; "I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant". Christ is our High Priest and Intercessor, and he asked us to pray to God in his name. Just something to think about.

Dan56 you are free to beleive whatever way you wish,but it doesn t mean I m not free to do so as well,Freedom of Religion,& freedom of Speech...

September 29 is St Micheal the Archangels feast day.He & his angel army put down Satan & his minions rebellion in the lore of the war in heaven...

I read thru Asimov s guide to the Bible.It said there wasn t much more than the 10 commandments ,when the Henrews were neaten in battle,Carried off into captivity.

When in Babylon,modern day Iraq/Iran,they studied up on their captives religion that had a lot to do with angels.

They figured the angels favor had a lot to do with them losing,& so added a lot into their religion from this experience.For a long time for a lot of Hebrews,they started having closer relations with angels,as God wasn t so interested in the everyday lives of man.

The Book of Enoch & angelic language is part of the Masonic tradions,along with Cabala ,some middle eastern stuff,& ancient Greek & Egyptian mysteries.The shriners & Rosecrucians ,are mystery traditions along the same masonic path that go beyond the Regular Freemasons 3rd degree.My dads family has maybe a dozen members,including the female Eastern Star lodge for female masonic types...PS,the G is said to stand for God in the Masons Emblem...

Edited by revkhbostic
Added PS

Elsewhere in Bible lore ,it says there are seraphim & cherubim ,angels & archangels,dominions.These are all different ranks,like in the army,or military,or Government.

In our Govt,we have executive like the president,which is parallel to old kings,which above is God/

God tells the rest of them what to do,which is delegating ,while the angels are the closest to mankinds everyday affairs,is what I  believe,& the dim understanding  I have ,far from knowing it all. Be Blessed Amen Rev KHBostic

4 hours ago, revkhbostic said:

Dan56 you are free to beleive whatever way you wish,but it doesn t mean I m not free to do so as well,Freedom of Religion,& freedom of Speech...

Correct.... It wasn't my intent to insinuate anything else.. I was just expressing my biblical view, but you certainly have every right to exercise your traditions.