4 hours ago, Gail1954 said:

I believe in the Hebrew Roots faith and was wondering if I could use my credentials  to teach a Bible study. Any help anyone can give will be appreciated, I didn't want to go against this church. Thank You.

It's your ministry.  The only constraint ULC asks of you, is that you do what's right.  The details are up to you.  I say -- Go for it.  

Have fun.

Its difficult to go against the Universal life Church, its pretty much an open forum where people are free to express whatever they choose to believe.. But don't be too discouraged if you don't get much help in the study,  I don't know of anyone here who accepts the Hebrew Roots movement?  From what I understand, it seems similar to what  the Messianic Christians believe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 5:12 PM, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

It's your ministry.  The only constraint ULC asks of you, is that you do what's right.  The details are up to you.  I say -- Go for it.  

QFT!  

Now, what is the Hebrew Roots faith?  I am always curious to learn about other peoples' faith systems, just out of a sense of self-enrichment even though I have no interest in taking up the faith of another.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just read about that themes.  Great to hear that are more pepole  are looking to the Hebrew roots. I will look forward to see more of this. 

I'm looking and trying to start founding a Community by myself. Let's talk about mindmaping and get some ideas 

Looking forward.