North American VERY TANNED previous land owners of the U.S

mieshec

This was kinda addressed to one of my replies I received....seriously.....I dont like titles....Ive recently adopted a new Identity because of inclusion and racism..I am a unit....i am nothing more than a unit......believe me when I say....I think its ridiculous......I think the human race is going insane......humans without God....advancing from the nuclear to AI.....is just a sign....mankind will hit the wrong switch and it will disappear in a flash.....if God would let that happen.....Evrything seems to be moving in the right direction........into the depths of depravity....suffocating on the cesspool MANKIND ingests in copious quantities..... So think about this.....what would it have been like to set foot on this continent.....and all of a sudden out of the shadows.....the North American VERY TANNED previous land owners of the U.S.....see white man for the very first time......id say one thing......AWKWARD......can I borrow a cup of sugar....It must have been that left turn at Albuquerque......I bet pristine American was beautiful.....I bet seeing New York would have been a trip.....Just think....if you knew about lobster and Cod......Lobster clings to the shoreline....their must have been 10's of thousands.....I dont know if i could get sick of lobster or Salmon.... it was more than plentiful.....hunting for Meat.... was right out your door....I mean Early America must have been a plentiful harvest for all....North American VERY TANNED previous land owners of the U.S.....have lived here for thousands of years.....some say they came over across the Bering straits land bridge.....I think there is more to it than that.....whats weird.....from the Aztec's.....the Hopis......the Mayans .....the North American VERY TANNED previous land owners of the U.S....they knew something was amiss...The (Hopi: Hisatsinom or Navajo: anaasází)......they knew something.... Hopi prophecy .... a time would come when life would become out of balance.....Scientist have already said that the earth has recently begun to wobble.....i mean the weird weather patterns  we are seeing .....sure show it....it can also be found in certain Bible prophecy.....I guess what im trying to say is..... scientist have studied the ancient people of North America....and they seem to have disappeared....at the same time.....the North American VERY TANNED previous land owners of the U.S.... seemed to be the only ones that stayed.....and they are among the countless created living creatures....that stood in the path of the murderous European white man.......raping and killing....bulldozing....blacktop....high rise......LETS PISS IN THE RIVER.....LETS TURN THIS BEAUTIFUL LAND INTO A CAT BOX.....and they did..... the North American VERY TANNED previous land owners of the U.S .....they kept America in its wild beauty...for thousands of years.....within 242 years of the white European.....they went from crawling out of the sea like a fish....to walking across America...and taking a HUGE DOOKIE....on THESE UNITED STATES.....we went from little house on the prairie....To....SPACE....the final frontier.......we went from The Andy Griffith show....to Rupauls Drag Race.....in 50 years.....YEP.....MANKIND SURE CAN RUN A PLANET

Edited by mieshec

• 5 months later...

This is all unhealthy imaginings. Stop using natives and the past as a deflection for truth and now in the self. Any place you have a population of 8 billion, they go insane and self destruct. Pretending to be big innocent babies as much as beasts. I am VERY TANNED and please stop this charade of using natives as some christ replacement to advertise yourself and everyone a martyr. The way of earth has always been the same. You don't say "here come the bloody brown and black men to destroy the country" Because you are being very phony and hypocrite. Its insulting to all peoples and a complete waste of living time that should be better spent.

Hey, another doomsday prophecy! Not like "we" (mankind) haven't heard that before...

Further more some of the "North American VERY TANNED previous land owners" had no problems whatsoever butchering one another (Mayan child sacrifices; and, Iroquois vs.  Mohawk genocidal wars come to mind). They "just" didn't have the means (lacking a pack animal large enough to carry a human; and, the ability to make steel) to do so as effectively as "Europeans" do...

Bubble burst, move on... please try to stay positive in the mean time.