Guess Who Is Not A Catholic?

After all these years who would have thought I'd have to say this, but apparently some people have missed all the clues.

Putting aside all the posts in which I have identified myself as both a Jew and a seminary trained rabbi and putting aside all the posts In which  I discussed Jewish points of view and putting aside all the posts in which I have discussed variances between the Hebrew of the Jewish scriptures - which some refer to as the Old Testament,- and how they are translated into English, there remain these - my member name, RabbiO, which happens to be what some of the kids call me; the Hebrew under my member name; my avatar which shows Krusty the Clown standing next to his father the rabbi.... you know, the fellow wearing the kippah and tallit and standing before an open Torah scroll.

I am not a Catholic nor am I any other type of rChristian. I am not a Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Satanist, Muslim. I respect those who walk those and other paths, but those are not the paths that I travel on.

So once again, for the record, I am a Jew and a rabbi.

L'shalom.

Edited by RabbiO
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, RabbiO said:

After all these years who would have thought I'd have to say this, but apparently some people have missed all the clues.

Putting aside all the posts in which I have identified myself as both a Jew and a seminary trained rabbi and putting aside all the posts In which  I discussed Jewish points of view and putting aside all the posts in which I have discussed variances between the Hebrew of the Jewish scriptures - which some refer to as the Old Testament,- and how they are translated into English, there remain these - my member name, RabbiO, which happens to be what some of the kids call me; the Hebrew under my member name; my avatar which shows Krusty the Clown standing next to his father the rabbi.... you know, the fellow wearing the kippah and tallit and standing before an open Torah scroll.

I am not a Catholic nor am I any other type of rChristian. I am not a Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Satanist, Muslim. I respect those who walk those and other paths, but those are not the paths that I travel on.

L'shalom.

i haven't always been the best person on this forum, but i will attest that i consider you to be one of the most tolerant to others, and i have often thought as deeply as I'm capable of when reading your posts(i know, not a ringing endorsement, eh).  

4 hours ago, RabbiO said:

L'shalom.

Only a simpleton could believe otherwise, RabbiO.

On 3/23/2018 at 2:23 PM, RabbiO said:

L'shalom.

I for one appreciate when you discuss Jewish points of view and when you show us that the KJV may not hve given us the best possible translation of certain Hebrew words.

BTW I am not a Catholic either. LOL

On 3/24/2018 at 12:43 PM, Seeker said:

And here I thought you had misspelled Rabbit and were a follower of Elil-hrair-rah.

Greetings to you my brother,

I used to read to my children from "Watership Down."  The loved the stories of the Prince Rabbit.

"All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies.  And whenever they catch you, they will kill you.

But first, they must catch you.  Be cunning and full and tricks, and your people will never be destroyed."

In solidarity,

Reverend Calli