Feed Your Frankenstein

mieshec

i just love this analogy......Frankenstein is kinda like the sin of America....There are just so many parts sown together.....some parts forced together....Sin in all forms come together in ONE FREAK of a monster....Suddenly the innocence of America is tossed into the cesspool.....The monster....will always be a monster......unabated and without reason.....people just cant put two and two together....In my recent post their was some discussion about Jew and Gentile (nations)....people cant seem to quite understand the beauty of scripture......and the tapestry God has woven for evryone....But they want to make things difficult and not understand the word for what it is....1John 2.....15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father[d] is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever......Their is no God in this world......AT THIS TIME....Romans 2 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism......AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS.....Romans 3... 1. What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2 Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God.......You see their is a Separation....for evryone....but when you talk about....evryone being the same.....It will be.... in Heaven....Not here....You find that all over the gospels.....The parable of the weeds......The Olive tree of God......the Pottery of God......And all be be separated at the rapture and judgement.........People Look at scripture and forget......all of the prophecy's.....Isaiah.....Ezekiel.....Jeremiah....God deals with Israel......their are CONTRACTS....between God and Israel....WHAT.....its in scripture.....SO IT MEANS NOTHING.......Quite the opposite....THE BIBLE IS THE LIVING WORD OF GOD........FRANKENSTEIN.........ITS ALIVE.......just like sin.....but the only problem with sin.....people dont understand........the LBGTQ community always brings this up....I was born this way.....YES YOU ARE......we are all born into sin...its how you embrace it......and contain it.....Its poison......its toxic.......In Romans....it describes sin ....... like Rust on the Spirit.....It will consume you......it will destroy you......it will condemn your living spirit......to living in eternal damnation.....But for those that understand and believe in the sacrifice Jesus Christ made on the cross.....THIS FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER.....THE BOOGIE MAN......something under your bed......Your body is the Temple of God....Build on its foundation.....with KINDNESS.....and GOODNESS .......HELPING OTHERS.......BEING FAIR......but also not tolerating sin......ALSO....he has given us a way to protect ourselves when we decide to take a dip in the cesspool.....Ephesians....Put on the Armor of God......People look at Scripture and they fail to understand..... when Jesus was here on this earth....He was ready and willing to end it....he was more than inclined to set his kingdom up....But the Jews rejected Jesus and Murdered him.....And a NEW COVENANT....was established......not eliminating the old covenant....he wrote it upon the hearts.......of THOSE ....who believe in God.....If you dont Believe in God......YOU ARE DEAD.....You are living among us......YOU ARE DEAD.....This NEW COVENANT.....it cant be re-gifted......you cant loose it.....Romans says their is nothing in existence that can destroy it.....once your heart believes in it....you cant unbelieve....God never gives up on those he loves...some Christian religions say you can loose your salvation......their is NO PLACE.....in scripture....that agrees with that.....if you Believe.....you cant undo that....This is the NEW COVENANT....some people believe that Christians will go thru the 7 years of tribulation.....THAT'S WRONG.....and it dosnt make any sense.....all thru out the New Testament.....CHRIST PAID THE PRICE.....he suffered.....he was tortured.....as it says.....THEIR IS NO CONDEMNATION.....for those in Christ.......Thessalonians says that the children of God ..... WILL NOT SUFFER WRATH ......BECAUSE...CHRIST PAID THE PRICE.....WE BELIEVE.....CHRIST IS OUR SALVATION...and the new Covenant....IT WASNT GIVEN TO THE JEWS....they murdered and tortured Christ...God gave it to the Foreigners...To all that believe....Including the Jews.....2nd Corinthians 3.........13 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to prevent the Israelites from seeing the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit......This NEW COVENANT.....is quite remarkable......IF YOUR HEART BELIEVES.....only God knows....If your name is written in the Lambs Book of life......You will live in the city of God......Their are great blessings.....WE WILL EAT MANNA.....The Children of God.... are the only ones that will live in the City of God.....because they have been made perfect in the Blood of Christ.....but the most amazing blessing of all.... is being made perfect in the Blood Of Christ....Their are many parts of God...the Holy Spirit....Jesus Christ.....The living Word....the Ancient of Days....Being made perfect in the Blood of Christ....God multiplys Gods GODNESS?????...thru his believers.....we will be an Image of God.... .In evrything the Father knows....so will the Son....WOW...Their will be a new Heaven....and a new Earth.....and this is only MY....understanding.....What mankind has destroyed....I just dont see God wiping it from existence.....I live in Portland Oregon.....The Willamette valley is incredibly gorgeous....ONCE....migratory birds would fill the sky like storm clouds.....SALMON.....were so thick....they  would spill on to the riverbank....MANKIND HAS DESTROYED THIS......I BELIEVE.....God will make this new again...ENDLESS....BOUNDLESS........Animals have spirits....they will be there....This is kinda weird....and its a whole different page....I discussed this with a friend......This new Heaven and this New Earth....God says.....only the wicked will be cast into the fire.....and I think Judgement has alot to do with this......at the end of Revelations....it talks about the city of God.....It will have 12 gates around it.....I mean we are suppose to be in Heaven....RIGHT......in the city of God is the Body of Christ.....and then it says something weird......outside are the sexually immoral....the murderers.....those that practice magic arts .....Their is more to this.... than what we understand.....

On 3/21/2018 at 4:40 PM, RabbiO said:

Your belief that the Jews tortured and murdered Jesus would be laughable if ithat belief hadn't lead to the slaughter of innocent Jews by those who held a similar view.

Greetings to you my brother,

You are right of course.  It was the Romans who tortured and murdered Jesus.  As the Gospels were being committed to paper, there were I fear some editorial liberties taken with the oral tradition to avoid offending the Romans who were rapidly converting to the new faith, and pin the full blame on those who remained committed to the Jewish faith as they understood it.

Still, the late great Lenny Bruce did once say that when going thru an old trunk in his attic, he found a note that said "I confess, we did it.  Signed Murray."

In solidarity,

Rev. Calli

I don't think Christians quite understand that someone had to torture and kill Jesus. If Jesus died for thier sins, peacefully in his sleep at 86 years of age, it just wouldn't be the same. If I were a Christian I would say kudos to who ever may have done it in order to provide the Christians with a messiah. That said, lets give credit where credit is due and quit blaming the innocent.

Im amazed that people dont understand the story.....its a great story....Jesus was arrested by the Jewish priests....They wanted Jesus executed.....The devised a plan.....LETS SEND JESUS TO THE ROMANS....so they sent him to the Roman Governor ....Pilate.....Pilates wife has a dream.....dont do anything about this INNOCENT man......So Pilate washes his hands in front of the crowd saying “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!” .....This whole story of this Jewish religious system arresting a man.....THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER PUT UP A FIGHT.....A meek and gentle man.....and Jesus was a threat to them....This Jewish Religion.....Took Jesus to the Authority....the authority claims his innocence....the Romans ask....what do you want us to do....Torture and murder Jesus and hang him on a Tree.....which is a curse.....passages like this one ........toward the crowd of Jews.....25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”.....YES IT WAS

• Like 1

The story of the crucifixion has always fascinated me....It was then....that Satan...which God created to test Gods sovereignty....His divine Righteousness to rule as King of Kings......when Jesus said....." it is finished " .......Evrything changed....The clock began ticking........I could see the Angels around the Water cooler....."YEP....I didnt think the humans could do it.....give a lower creation a hammer and nail and they'll show you how to murder and kill God "......" Yep....poor bastards"

23 hours ago, mieshec said:

Im amazed that people dont understand the story.....its a great story....Jesus was arrested by the Jewish priests....They wanted Jesus executed.....The devised a plan.....LETS SEND JESUS TO THE ROMANS....so they sent him to the Roman Governor ....Pilate.....Pilates wife has a dream.....dont do anything about this INNOCENT man......So Pilate washes his hands in front of the crowd saying “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!” .....This whole story of this Jewish religious system arresting a man.....THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER PUT UP A FIGHT.....A meek and gentle man.....and Jesus was a threat to them....This Jewish Religion.....Took Jesus to the Authority....the authority claims his innocence....the Romans ask....what do you want us to do....Torture and murder Jesus and hang him on a Tree.....which is a curse.....passages like this one ........toward the crowd of Jews.....25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”.....YES IT WAS

I don't know if you're simply ignorant.....and arrogant..... or whether you're anti-Semitic, knowingly or not. As you're fairly new, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by RabbiO

25 minutes ago, RabbiO said:

I don't know if you're simply ignorant.....and arrogant..... or whether you're anti-Semitic, knowingly or not. As you're fairly new, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Just to be clear....I applaud Rabbi0’s diplomacy and kindness.    To which I add my thanks to you, Rabbi0......

Although she (my mother) practice no religion..... my maternal grandparents are Jews.... making me (according to custom) a Jew as well.   I know absolutely nothing about it.... but one of my sister’s keeps a kosher house..... is fluent in Hebrew.....and I certain she would be far less diplomatic making her points.

Rabbi0... shalom and my thanks 

von

Why do you call me Anti-Semitic....Thats far from the truth.....I quoted verses out of scripture....Its not here say.....FACT........The Jews Murdered the Messiah....and Jesus IS....and always will be King Of The Jews.........and of Israel.....Jacob and Moses.....Jesus Christ.....reigns on the Throne of David......I have one of the GREATEST verses of scripture.....Psalms 22.....1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish? 2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, but I find no rest. ........Words spoken by King David and Jesus Christ.....I have it tattooed....IN HEBREW......on the back of my leg.....And I know something.....You Dont....about Israel....Look at some of the things Ive written about Israel......i am a man of God......no anti-antisemitism here.......My Eyes.....are OPEN

25 minutes ago, mieshec said:

Why do you call me Anti-Semitic....Thats far from the truth.....I quoted verses out of scripture....Its not here say.....FACT........The Jews Murdered the Messiah....and Jesus IS....and always will be King Of The Jews.........and of Israel.....Jacob and Moses.....Jesus Christ.....reigns on the Throne of David......I have one of the GREATEST verses of scripture.....Psalms 22.....1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish? 2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, but I find no rest. ........Words spoken by King David and Jesus Christ.....I have it tattooed....IN HEBREW......on the back of my leg.....And I know something.....You Dont....about Israel....Look at some of the things Ive written about Israel......i am a man of God......no anti-antisemitism here.......My Eyes.....are OPEN

I can appreciate the belief, but you cannot call belief fact just because you believe it, you know?  If you believe all this, offer some proof.  Of course, the bible says...but that's not really proof.  But if you want to acknowledge that it's belief based instead of fact based, by all means believe as you wish.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Catherine said:

Whoa,  wasn't Jesus also Jewish?????? To say "the Jews murdered the messiah" is a bit misinformed. I always wonder why some people deny Jesus' heritage and his religion? He was killed because he also preached anarchy. He was a rebel against the status quo.

I don't think he preached anarchy, but rather to question authority of those who made rules beyond the ones given by God. He rocked the status quo by inducing another mindset that made a little more sense and achievable.

1 hour ago, mieshec said:

I never said you are anti-Semitic. Re-read my post.

I do not debate religion for a variety of reasons that I believe I have set forth in the past. If I need to do it again I will. However, I will respond when Jews, Jewish history, or Judaism are maligned or misrepresented. You have done both to all three.... Even if only out of ignorance. And so you and I are not quite done.

However,, Shabbat and Pesach fast approach and further conversation will have to wait until after the weekend.

21 hours ago, RabbiO said:

I believe this stems from what is known as Replacement Theology. A doctrine that was introduced to Christianity after the Counsel of Nicaea. Replacement Theology states that the Jews have been replaced by Christians as "God's people".   Most Christians don't even know that prior to the Counsel of Nicaea the majority of Christian leaders were Jewish. The majority of Jewish leaders knew of Constantine's hatred of the Jews and refused to attend. There are groups of Christians that no longer subscribe (or never have) to Replacement Theology. I am one of those who were taught R.T. but no longer believe it to be true. My reasoning has to do with Genesis 17:19  (CJB) 19 God answered, “No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you are to call him Yitz’chak [laughter]. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. To me everlasting means everlasting. That means since God doesn't change, everlasting hasn't changed. In my experience when confronted with this proponents of R.T. will say that Christians have been adopted as God's people replacing the Jews. Yet, we are told told to view God as a father figure. The good father. So I always ask, would a good father abandon his natural children just because he adopted new children? I say no!

• Like 1

The beauty of scripture is this.....the Holy Bible has alot of inconsistencies within its pages.....and their are alot of people that look at it as a fairy tale or a historical document....I know one thing....It works for me.......the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly... .....You can believe in that....or   .....NOT......Im have alot of Knowledge in the book....My Eyes are open.....So ill start where Ive started before....The Bible is a Jewish Book.....IM ONLY QUOTING FROM SCRIPTURE.......(Romans chapter 3)......1 What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2 Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God....(ROMANS 3)..........The Bible is The Living word.....and its alive.......God Dispenses..... Gods will.......Gods judgements......Gods intentions......thru the pages.....of the Bible....Its the only book in existence......God makes God known.....The manuscripts collected in the Bible have been passed thru the hands of the Jews.....Jesus presented himself to the Jews......and the Jews murdered Jesus.....A NEW COVENANT comes from the death of Jesus....and its simple....it cant be undone.....once it starts.....you cant take it back to the store and get your money back.....the gift is free.....and the only thing that is required.......believe in Jesus Christ and you are Saved....THATS ALL....and God is the only one that sees your heart....Believing in Christ......GOD....LAVISHES.....RICHES......beyond a Kings Imagination....The Gentiles (nations)....Those names Written in The Lambs Book of Life.....will live with God ......In Gods City.....for the rest of Eternity......YOU CAN TAKE OR LEAVE IT........BUT FOR ME.......its a sure bet......Apart from the Bibles Jewish ways.....one thing stands out from any prophecy written.....its called FREEWILL......God gave it to mankind.....Mankind gives God the Finger.....God says " FINE....Mankind.....Live in your FREEWILL....and ill be back in a couple of thousand years to check up on you"....I know whats happening.....Im the wise servant.....The one that waits for his master's  return.....BUT THE WORLD......you would think they would start to clean up the cesspool theyve made and get ready for Gods return....BUT NO.....BECAUSE OF FREEWILL.....NUCLEAR BOMBS......THEY KILLED OFF THE GREAT PLAINS BUFFALO.......SUCKING OCEANS OF OIL FROM THE EARTH.....do you think machines need oil to work......MOTHERS KILLING THEIR BABYS.......REMINGTON AND COLT.........NEPALM........THE HOLOCAUST........GAS WARFARE.......THE POLAR BEARS ARE DYING......FUKUSHIMA leaking into the ocean....OH MANKIND HAS DONE A GREAT JOB WITHOUT GOD..... THE BIBLE IS RIGHT...GOD IS RIGHT.....humanity WILL destroy itself.......because mankind is not satisfied......God will intervene.....AGAIN.......and those names that are written in The Lambs Book Of Life.....will be taken from the Earth.....and God will return to Israel.....and God will Dispense JUDGEMENT.......Thru Israel.....Israel becomes a nation on May 14th 1948....After 10 million plus Jews evaporate from the Earth....God gathers the remaining Jews from the world and places them back......BY BIRTHRIGHT......to their Home....ISRAEL...Their is absolutely no way.....this should have happened.....You got Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Russia....all wanting to exterminate the Jews....and Israel in 1948......and Israel becomes a nation......YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT.....about the Bible......thats enough proof for me.....let me also make this clear.....The prophecy in Jeremiah 29 explains this......on May 14th....God promised 70 years and I will return to Israel.....That prophecy.....becomes complete.....and we become one step closer to seeing God return to Israel......also....with clarification.....if you read Isaiah 53.....which describes Jesus Christ.......7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth............9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth. ..........Christ was NOT an Anarchist ......Christ had to go to the cross....SPOTLESS.....he was perfect when they nailed him to the tree

Edited by mieshec

Christ(as he is described in various Bible stories)  was an anarchist as he attempted to gather people to go against the political hierarchy in his country in Middle East,  plain and simple. However, one cannot assume that the Bible is a holy book for all people. Some view it as a collection of mythical stories, others believe it is a book of facts, others question it inits entirety. There is one thing for certain: We are all children of the universe.