Does it make the top 3....on your list?

VonNoble

How critical is a sense of humor in your life?    Is it one of the essential top three traits necessary for balance?     If not, does it make the top 5?     The top 10?

von

PS.... I would likely put it in the top three.    

Maybe when I see other opinions I will realize I forgot something... that might bump it lower..... but I am starting with it in the # 3 position.

8 minutes ago, VonNoble said:

How critical is a sense of humor in your life?    Is it one of the essential top three traits necessary for balance?     If not, does it make the top 5?     The top 10?

von

Maybe when I see other opinions I will realize I forgot something... that might bump it lower..... but I am starting with it in the # 3 position.

I don't compartmentalize humor.  It's simply part of the whole.

15 hours ago, VonNoble said:

von

Hmm...top 3? Food, shelter, and wife. Not necessarily in that order, though. ;)

Humor is in top 10, or likely my wife would kill me.

18 minutes ago, Key said:

Hmm...top 3? Food, shelter, and wife. Not necessarily in that order, though. ;)

Humor is in top 10, or likely my wife would kill me.

Nobody said that it was your sense of humor, keeping you alive.  It might be your wife's sense of humor, that is keeping you alive.     :P  I suggest that you keep her laughing.     :D

• Like 1

I'd list a sense of humor in my top 5 attributes, but there was a time in my life when it was number one, only because there was nothing else.

I've noticed that everyone thinks they have a good sense of humor, until they're the butt of a joke, in which case their appreciation for humor goes out the window.