Racing with a tiger

VonNoble

22 hours ago, Brother Kaman said:

I have dreamed that I was cursing or loudly shouting actual words at people and my wife has told me that I was loudly moaning or "wooooooing" in my sleep.

My wife went to boot camp with a girl who talked in her sleep. Actual words, in full sentences. The only reason I know about this is that the girl was turned down for a job in signals intelligence over it, and my wife likes telling the "What did she expect?" story...

On 3/9/2018 at 2:06 PM, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

Both pills are equally illusory.  It doesn't matter which pill you take.

Ah, but it's the symbolism, not the pill that determines the reality, hence the two choices.

40 minutes ago, Key said:

Ah, but it's the symbolism, not the pill that determines the reality, hence the two choices.

Unless it's a real pill.  Best make sure it's not a dose of LSD.     :lol:   Seriously, I have a suspicious nature.     :mellow:

Did you ever play Paranoia?  ""The Computer is your friend.  Always trust the Computer."

:rolleyes:

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

On 3/11/2018 at 11:05 AM, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

Unless it's a real pill.  Best make sure it's not a dose of LSD.     :lol:   Seriously, I have a suspicious nature.     :mellow:

Did you ever play Paranoia?  ""The Computer is your friend.  Always trust the Computer."

:rolleyes:

Ever been told to "trust no one", but didn't listen because you suddenly didn't trust him? ;)