Im not going to dwell on this....If you see a photo on a wall....im not going say whose responsible for the depiction....a beautiful long flowing haired man....Ive seen this depiction of Christ evrywhere.....SORRY.....    Isaiah 53....Christ was ugly....my mom hates it when I tell her this.....also....Hebrew is a hard language to put into English.....people will say Christ was a carpenter....the Hebrew closely interprets Christ as a day laborer....which makes alot of sense.....I believe Christ was in a position to help people....that makes perfect sense......also....im not a big fan of human stupidity.....But if I was to say what Christ looked like.....The Shroud Of Turin is a really close description of Christ 

• 4 weeks later...

If you really want to know....Jesus comes from the line of Judah.......The Line of King David.....Jesus Christ reigns on King Davids throne......and NO....no nuking of the middle east.....Those that believe in Jesus Christ whose names are Written in the Lambs Book of Life.....will disappear......And God will dispense judgement upon the world thru Israel.....NUKES......are like poppers......compared to what God is going to do to the Earth.....THRU ISRAEL