The Book Of Enoch

mieshec

Im fighting a little depression....College is not going completely as planned....i like to get into my head when it needs to expand....this helps......Ive had a conversation with a friend.... whose much more than me...its like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde...Im Mr.Hyde....this friend.... is too the letter....no questions....scripture is what we have....nothing outside of its parameters...I disagree....its one of the few disagreements we have had....The Book of Enoch is a unique book....it answers questions about mysteries of life....the Pyramids....Stonehenge.....Easter Island....and it answers questions of what we dont understand....at least not yet...When Adam sinned....Adam was in a state of perfection......Man's sin....has caused genetic abnormalities....disease   ........At one time....mankind was perfect....but over the course of time..... has been in a state of degradation....theirs alot of things about the beginning we have absolutely no idea of understanding....God is not a monkey....so we did not descend from apes.....The Bible has certain things that are said....in the book of Enoch.....it explains it......what caused failure in canonization.....was the fact ....in the Bible it says that a certain number of angels lost their positions.....In the book of Enoch....it explains that.....These fallen Angels....had sex with the women of earth and conceived a race of giants...the Nephelim....This would explain the folklore and the Pyramids and Stonehenge....Whats inconsistent about the Nephelim....they were present before the flood......and after.....but the Bible says all life was destroyed.....Explain Goliath....like I said....their are alot of things we dont understand about the early days of mankind....maybe the Nephelim is not consider human.....here's a passage....Isaiah 13...4 Listen, a noise on the mountains, like that of a great multitude! Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms, like nations massing together! The Lord Almighty is mustering an army for war. 5 They come from faraway lands, from the ends of the heavens— the Lord and the weapons of his wrath— to destroy the whole country.......I think its possible someone got off the planet....WE ARE GOING TO SEE THIS......well not me....ill be taken out of the earth before that.....The Book of Enoch explains alot of things ......that are inconsistencies in scripture.....the one thing that fascinates me about this book...ONE....it would have been one of the first books written....before the books of Moses....Enoch....next to Elijah was taken from the Earth without death.....but the one things that INDISPUTABLE....Read in the book of Enoch.....Start with the 46th chapter....It talks about Jesus Christ in ways no other manuscript in scripture talks about Christ....The Elect One....it also calls Christ.....The Ancient of Days.....The Son of Man....all found in the book of Daniel....its not something that should be overlooked......the description in the Book...... of Christ's sacrifice.. is 100%....It is a book from God

• 2 years later...

Jesus was an Apocalyptic Jew and as such was very familiar with the Book of Enoch. So much so that he and his disciples often quoted from it. It is clear to me that in order to have a proper understanding of Jesus and his teaching that one must first understand the Book of Enoch.

• 5 months later...