Hi, not sure where else I could have posted this. But, has anyone else had problems lately in getting to this forum directly?

I keep getting a message page when I do saying that the page can't be reached due to: IP address may have changed, IP server may have changed, or the IP carrier may have changed.

Had to get here via Facebook page (thank goodness for a way).

What's going on?

19 hours ago, mererdog said:

Got that one yesterday, but it went away. If memory serves, you may need to power cycle your modem/router to clear the old DNS entries.

Sorry, that's speaking an entirely different language than I have knowledge of. Wouldn't know a doodad from a doohickey. But thanks for the trying.

3 hours ago, Key said:

Sorry, that's speaking an entirely different language than I have knowledge of. Wouldn't know a doodad from a doohickey. But thanks for the trying.

If you are on a phone or tablet using cell data instead of Wi-Fi, my advice won't help and I have none better to give you. That said....

Unplug the box or boxes connecting your computer to the internet. They will be the ones attached to your cable or phone line... Or your satellite, if you are really rural.

Wait a minute, plug everything back in, and wait for it to boot back up. 

The box may have the wrong numbers associated with the words ulc.net, like a Rolodex with outdated phone numbers. Turning it on after it has no power for a moment clears out the old numbers. And it can't hurt, so its worth a try. Doing the same with your computer on a semi-regular basis is also usually a good idea.

Edited by mererdog