Prayers;One For Those in Trouble or Bereavement,& Emergency Baptism

My latest revision on my Health & Long Life Resource pages,coupled to my 4 leaf clovers/or Talisman sets,I included a page of prayers that had the 

Genl confession & absolution as visitation of the sick/or last rites.

I also put the Travelers prayer,For All Sorts & Conditions of Men;The Lords Prayer;The 10 Commandments;The Apostles Creed;& For Those In Trouble or Bereavement,got those all on 1 page,with a few small power prayers/Along with nostrums of things obtainable thru mail order houses of health foods & maybe at local health food stores that generally charge a lot ,lot more...

Ive studied alternative & naturopathic medicine over the past 35 yrs,as my independent studies program.

I passed the State Nursing exam at the S Florida State Hospital while working there back in Dec of 1980.

They told me it was the very same test that RN s & LPN s take to get their State license,I got a Medication Administration certificate,which isn t recognized in private hospitals,talk about dicscrimination!!!! 

It was good at any State facility.prisons,St Hospitals,Retardation Facilities...

Anyways,In my Health & Longlife Resource pages,I stated most everything relating to those supplements can be verified independantly thru the Life Extension Foundation materials if you join for apx 85 bucks of dues,they throw in such materials that cover about everything in there.   LEF.com  Ive been a member off & on for apx 16 yrs.One of my best resources...20% of the population are at retirement age now, so there is a big need for such resources.Paying for everything you can do for yourself is cost prohibitive,especially if you had to get all the health food store stuff prescribed,it would bankrupt our country.So ,i figure Ive done the public a big Health service on a shoestring,while using the charity funds raised for the Red Cross,& a few other institutions & charities.I even sent 5 grand worth of my 4 leaf covers with the health & longlife resource pgs to zerox off a set  foe each clover to the ULChurch Modesto HQ/

Ive told the Red Cross to hand said health & long life resource pgs out & put it on the bill as ancillary therapy,Im registered as a Mental Health Technician,Soc Work Tech,& Health Care Tech,all the way back to 1981 here in NC.

Fo ra Person in Trouble or Bereavement

O merciful Father,who has taught us in thy holy word that thou does not willingly afflict or grieve  the children of men:

look with pity upon the sorrows of thy servant for whom our prayers are offered .Remember them ,O Lord,in mercy,

nourish their souls with patience ,comfort them withy a sense of

thy goodness ,lift up thy countenance upon them & give them peace;through Jesus Christ our Lord.Amen

Emgcy Baptism 

:Make the sign of the cross on their forehead & say:I Baptise thee in the name of the Father,& of the Son,&of the Holy Spirit.Amen  use water or full immersion.  I also managed to get this emgcy baptism on the prayer page as well as here now,where anyone may avail of ths resource from here on out....Be Blessed in the name of the Father,son,& Holy Ghost .Amen

Edited by revkhbostic