Acer B1-780 Tablet and Instagram

Hello!

I have a question that I hope I can get an answer for.  I have an Acer B1-780 Tablet and want to install Instagram on it.  Every time I install Instagram, I try to open it and I get a message stating that I should un-install it and re-install it.  I do that, and I still get the same message.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Can't be sure of what the problem may be, but I have found some programs to be affected during download by disruption due to screen saver remaining on, or an antivirus/security app still active, (which I think defeats the purpose of having them if you can't have them on to protect yourself when installing a new app with potential hidden dangers). Happened to me a long while back.

Sincerely hope someone has a better answer, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2017 at 1:00 PM, Pastor Dave said:

Just a question here.

Are you trying to install the correct version?

Your tablet runs on the Android OS so a Windows or Apple app will not run properly.

I honestly do not know.  I went to Google Play and punched in Instagram and downloaded the app that came up.  I assumed it would be the right program.

It does work at the moment.  I find it helps just choosing the picture and then clinking on adding to Instagram and it works.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 11:35 AM, Rev Ed said:

I honestly do not know.  I went to Google Play and punched in Instagram and downloaded the app that came up.  I assumed it would be the right program.

It does work at the moment.  I find it helps just choosing the picture and then clinking on adding to Instagram and it works.

It may be that your OS version doesn't support the current app permissions.  Try finding an older version of the app.

• 1 month later...