VonNoble

Apple 8, X....new watch

14 hours ago, mererdog said:

I miss my Xperia. The camera was absolutely awesome. I have pictures I took on the beach in the middle of the night with no flash, and they look like daytime shots. I'm not good with having a sheet of glass in my pocket, though, so I'm no longer allowed to have expensive phones. The wife put her foot down. What can I do?

The traditional response is -- Yes dear.

:lol:

After joining a free local Apple support group (at least I seek help when I need it) ...and following several postings

about the Apple 8  - I think I am going to wait till after the first of the year to purchase one.  It seems there are a few

bugs to work out (for sure on the X but I had decided against one of those - I just don't use it enough to justify it. 

But even the 8 seems to have maybe been rushed out to market.   

von

18 hours ago, VonNoble said:

After joining a free local Apple support group (at least I seek help when I need it) ...and following several postings

about the Apple 8  - I think I am going to wait till after the first of the year to purchase one.  It seems there are a few

bugs to work out (for sure on the X but I had decided against one of those - I just don't use it enough to justify it. 

But even the 8 seems to have maybe been rushed out to market.   

von

Everything is rushed out to market.  The days when all the bugs are ironed out, before being rushed to market are all gone.  Now, we all buy the product for the privilege  of being beta testers.  

Things change.