Hello all,,,, my name is Jen and I am a 25 year old Colombian who is looking at this religion,,, currently i am a christian and am wondering if i am fine as i am or should i follow ULC?

Thank you :)

32 minutes ago, mrscolombia923 said:

Hello all,,,, my name is Jen and I am a 25 year old Colombian who is looking at this religion,,, currently i am a christian and am wondering if i am fine as i am or should i follow ULC?

Hello Jen:

We are not a religion.  We are a church.  Feel welcome.

Jonathan

Key   

We accept people of all faiths, and allow the pursuit and learning of those faiths and others if one so desires.

Welcome.

Joyful   

There are many Christians in ULC.  ULC is not a religion it is a way of thinking, being all inclusive of all beliefs and religions. You can follow your Christian beliefs and still be ordained in ULC.  I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.  Please and blessings to you!

On 8/12/2017 at 5:42 PM, mrscolombia923 said:

Greetings to you my sister,

The Universal Life Church encompasses all religions and none.  Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Moslems, even Atheists are welcome.  This is a place that embraces the freedom to worship and believe whatever you want and empowers people to share their beliefs by offering free ordination to anyone who asks without any test of faith.  

In solidarity,

Rev. Calli