Recommended Posts

Earth Angels, Empaths, Indigo Adults, Crystal Children, Light Beings, Lightbringers, Starseeds.

 

Question for this group:

Many in this group deal with identity crisis from channeling or for other reasons (astral travel etc.)

What do you do to get a sense of grounding if/when you feel "homesick?" 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Senior Lightworker Lucas said:

Earth Angels, Empaths, Indigo Adults, Crystal Children, Light Beings, Lightbringers, Starseeds.

 

Question for this group:

Many in this group deal with identity crisis from channeling or for other reasons (astral travel etc.)

What do you do to get a sense of grounding if/when you feel "homesick?" 

 

 

 

 

I regard physical existence as my base of operations.  I don't get homesick.  I'm here.  Be it ever so humble  -- it sure is.  

Share this post


Link to post
AmberLF   

Homesick? I am not sure that's quite the right word. To me it denotes a physical place you felt the safest, where life seemed a lot more simple, nurturing and supportive. Some people never had that. Others never got away from it. 

 

I think one of the things that is forgotten in the whole spiritual exploration is that, regardless of what we do spiritually or what we believe, we are still attached to the physical. Ignoring that part of us throws the balance off. Tending to the needs of the physical body, understanding we all have biochemical levels that can get thrown off if we don't move and feed the body properly is a strong grounding point.

 

Also making sure it isn't a chemical imbalance throwing off how we may think or feel is important to know about to make sure what you are experiencing isn't a medical condition. That isn't to say I think everyone who does these things are crazy (some may disagree with that, to each their own. What I am saying is that medical conditions can make a person feel, see and hear a variety of things mistaken as spiritual. 

 

If exploring those spiritual realms is something you do regularly, stay grounded by making time for the physical needs with a clear and focused understanding it is a necessary and important part of existing in this world.

Share this post


Link to post

I have not studied astral projection.  In hindsight, I remember a few people who were into it.  A very small sample.  Still......

 

The few people that I knew who were into astral projection/travel, had weight problems.  They were fat.  In hindsight, I'm wondering if astral projection makes people fat, or if it was coincidence.  

Share this post


Link to post
Amulet   

 

8 hours ago, AmberLF said:

Homesick? I am not sure that's quite the right word. To me it denotes a physical place you felt the safest, where life seemed a lot more simple, nurturing and supportive. Some people never had that. Others never got away from it. 

 

 

This is a nice perspective. Grounding is always such an important part of any kind of channeling or doing higher chakra type of work.

 

--

 

Jonathan,

 

It may not have come across in text well enough, but I am not making the connection with your reference to weight problems and astral travel. Is that in reference to chemical imbalance mentioned in the previous reply? 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/17/2017 at 6:15 PM, Amulet said:

 

 

This is a nice perspective. Grounding is always such an important part of any kind of channeling or doing higher chakra type of work.

 

--

 

Jonathan,

 

It may not have come across in text well enough, but I am not making the connection with your reference to weight problems and astral travel. Is that in reference to chemical imbalance mentioned in the previous reply? 

 

I don't know enough about the biochemistry to get into it.  I have made some loose observations.

 

I have been acquainted with a few people who were involved with Astral travel.  They were beyond over weight.  They were huge.  I have also known a few Reiki people where the same thing happened.

 

I hesitate to make pronouncements without anything more solid to go by.  I suspect it has to do with not being well grounded in physical reality.  The spiritual energies need grounding or bad things happen.  

 

By contrast, people who get involved with Qi Gong, talk about weight reduction as a benefit of the practice.  

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now