Atwater Vitki

The air is taken from me with no words to adequately describe the sadness I feel for this news. I greatly respected his contributions on this forum, and regret I never knew him outside of it.

Peace be with you Atwater. 

• 2 weeks later...

i have received a letter from rev al's daughter,and wife,both of them thanking me for letting them know that the news about he had died.they asked me to forward their thanks and good wishes for all the thoughts,prayers ,and other condolences.

• Like 2

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, mark 45 said:

i have received a letter from rev al's daughter,and wife,both of them thanking me for letting them know that the news about he had died.they asked me to forward their thanks and good wishes for all the thoughts,prayers ,and other condolences.

It is lovely they took the time to write and share their thanks. And gratitude to you as well for forwarding their message. He is missed. I wish his family love and comfort.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing this.   I am heartbroken to hear this news.  To be completely honest, I'm crying.  Dave was an amazing man and the very dearest friend I'd never met.  Though I never actually met him, my son in law did when they met to rehome one of the homeless kitties he cared for.  

He taught me many things.  I'm forever grategul.  Mahalo my friend.  Mahalo.

13 minutes ago, RevTom said:

I am sorry to hear about Rev Al. I couldn't find anything about him here, (no content, etc) but if it is who i believe, he was another mentor to me.

I just learned that Rev Al and Atwater Vitki are one and the same. It is with tears that I learned of his passing. He truly was a mentor to me, and it is with his guidance and tireless prodding that I came to join the discussions and actively participate. 

• Like 2

On 7/29/2017 at 6:49 PM, Songster said:

I just saw this... My thoughts and prayers for his family and all that grieve Brother Al's passing. I'll miss him too.

Hello old friend.  Such sad news this.  I just wanted to say that it's nice to see you.  I hope all is well!

• Like 1