Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cuchulain

ignore list

4 posts in this topic

So out of curiosity, I had someone on my ignore list.  For a while, I didn't see anything from them.  Alright so far.  Then randomly their posts just started appearing again.  I went with it.  Didn't worry overly much about it, you know?  Started responding again.  Then realized why they were on my ignore list.  I went to look at my ignore list, thinking maybe they had dropped off for some unknown reason, maybe a glitch or something.  Nope, they were still on there, but the posts were still showing up.  So I thought, maybe to fix this issue, that I would remove them and re add them.  The ignore option, I clicked it and it asked if I was sure I wanted to stop ignoring them, that I could re add them to the list if I chose to later.  So I clicked yes.  They popped off the list.  When I typed their name in again, it said I couldn't ignore that user.

It appears a lot of us are on our own for technical issues, perhaps.  Guess I will just have to use that good ole will power and ignore the posts of the person in particular.

can't help. never put someone on ignore. Was it me? :ph34r:

No...you are always respectful.  And I don't find you annoying in the least :)