6 hours ago, ULCneo said:

Well, apparently, he doesn't know the law, evidently. This is really actually rather BASIC theory, if one cares to actually look it up.

you are out of your depth on this one, but i will bite. what law school did you attend?

On 10/28/2017 at 7:26 AM, cuchulain said:

you are out of your depth on this one, but i will bite. what law school did you attend?

Had a few friends that are attorneys that taught me the down and dirties of practicing law that they DON'T teach in law schools. When I found out how dirty the profession really was, I passed on studying it as a full-time profession. But, like i said, its a "look it up" kind of thing on that- Most of what law schools teach these days is total Bull.

Edited by ULCneo

7 hours ago, ULCneo said:

Had a few friends that are attorneys that taught me the down and dirties of practicing law that they DON'T teach in law schools. When I found out how dirty the profession really was, I passed on studying it as a full-time profession. But, like i said, its a "look it up" kind of thing on that- Most of what law schools teach these days is total Bull.

giving free legal advice as a non attourney is a bad idea. thats extremely basic law.  i simply dont believe you about your friends.