Hello everyone!  I am a new forum member but have been a minister with ULC since 2010.  My ministry is a healing one.  I became a Reiki practitioner and found that even though Reiki itself is not a religion, it became a very deep connection to Spirit for me.  I work with my Loving Angels and those of my clients to channel the unconditional healing Love of Spirit (the Universe) which is all around us to clear blocks that build up within us during our daily lives.  Stress, anger and negativity all contribute to our not receiving this healing energy automatically.  Lack of this energy is what causes us to become ill, feel alone and unLoved.  In the Love of Spirit (the Universe) we are all One.

Kind of a very long way to say that I became a minister because I felt that I could better learn to share my belief that simply LOVE is the answer.  It is the one thing that is included in almost every currently established religion. I try to make it simple.  Just be LOVE and all else falls into place.  In Love we find peace, in Love we find healing, in Love we become ONE.

Thanks for this forum where we can share our beliefs without fear of ridicule from negativity.

Be Blessed, Be LOVE ♥

Joannie 

Welcome, Joannie! 

I like your doctrine.  Short, simple but factual at the same time. 

Just to throw a little bible at you . . . Matthew 22:36-39, Mark 12:29-31, Deuteronomy 6:4-5 and Leviticus 19:18 . . . in a nutshell says, "You shall love the Lord you God with all you heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love you neighbor as yourself."

It's all about the love!

Again, welcome and I hope you become an active participant!