This post is about the Master of Chaplaincy Lesson #16 on "The Soul-Friend."  Life provides us many opportunities to help us help others, sometimes stretching beyond what we sometimes think is possible. The following is a post that I put on my website 2 days ago, but is pertinent for this lesson.

Jesus operated without a church. Yes, he taught in the Temple, but he also taught wherever people were. Taking this example, I was asked by my friend, who has since died, if I could give her dying sister energy work and counseling sessions. I went to the sister's house for her sessions, when she could no long come to my office.

She knew she was dying of cancer, yet this woman remains one of the most positive, emotionally and spiritually stable people I have ever met. She asked for reflexology. I looked up at her angelic face, which radiated with a beautiful smile.

One day my friend called me and told me her sister was calling everyone she wanted to say good-bye to, and asked me if I could come to her sister one last time. I should mention I never went out to house calls in my professional work. But this case was different. On this day, I showed up for the last reflexology session, greeted by her incredible smile of joy. At the end of the reflexology session, she looked so peaceful and was grateful I had come. I didn't want to leave the room, feeling like if I didn't leave the room, she would not die. We talked, but finally I had to leave. She said, "Good bye," smiling and at peace.

I edged out of the room, graced by that beautiful smile of hers. What could make her so positive, so joyous, so at peace at a time like this? Her belief in a loving God and the eternal promises of the after life impressed upon my heart.

The next thing I knew my friend who had ignored her own health, had cancer. I would drive the two and one-half hours one way to pick her up and bring her to my house for the weekend, after I had retired from work, giving her a break. I treasured these visits. In the end, I got a call from her family, asking me to come down so she could say good-bye to me too. A smile also graced her lips.

The common thread between my friend and her sister were the incredible lives they lived, which included much struggle and strife, more than many other lives I have witnessed, even to this day. How they overcame such odds against them, while retaining their serenity and peace, is a tremendous lesson in love, on a life well lived, and an indelible model of integrity when at the end of life.

Jesus operated without a church. That is what I am doing. This lesson asked if anyone had reached out to us as a soul-friend. Both of these women I mention sought me not just for human friendship and fun. They were seeking a God connection, a prayer connection and a healing connection. These women had a great love for each other, but they also had a beautiful belief in life after death, in a God who loves them. I felt honored to help these women in this way.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Yes, Jesus taught without a temple. What He taught, though, was radical for His time, and quite dangerous, as well. Thus, it was almost dictated that He had to take His message to the masses personally.

I feel that this makes a stronger bond between the messenger and the receiver of the message as it is in a more informal and personal manner.

Keep doing what you're doing. You are making a person comfortable at a time that would be difficult for most people. I applaud and bow to you in praise for this.

Thank you Key for your sweet words. But please only give the applause and bowing to God. I work by the loving grace of God, and do not want to take any accolades for myself that, I believe, belong to God. I have been away from the ULC ministry for three years. Your comments are encouraging to me. Thank You, and have a beautiful day!

• 2 weeks later...

It is very interesting: not just did Master Jesus teach without a church, Lord Buddha also taught without a church.  Many of the great spiritual masters of the past taught without a church.  I have a very small shrine... I meditate there.  I feel that the true church is under the sky, and the Beloved One teaches us in His/Her silence. Isn't it beautiful?

Hermano Luis 

Yes, it is. I love the image that the church is under the sky, as well as transcends it. In 2 Corinthians 6:16,  where it says, "For we are temples of the living God; as God said, "I will live in them, and move among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people." So beautiful.

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 2:33 PM, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

Thank you Key for your sweet words. But please only give the applause and bowing to God. I work by the loving grace of God, and do not want to take any accolades for myself that, I believe, belong to God. I have been away from the ULC ministry for three years. Your comments are encouraging to me. Thank You, and have a beautiful day!

You belong to god.

Slave owners own people.

Jesus did nit teach in temples primarily because his message was anti religion.

He said that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. It was just a man invented tool. From that, we can extrapolate Jesus saying that religions were made for man and not man for religions. From there we can see Jesus say that god were made for man and not man for a god.

God should thus worship man and not man worship a genocidal son murdering god. That is the message Jesus gives us when he took god's power over man away by taking the seat of power and judgement at the right hand of god.

Regards

DL

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:23 AM, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

Yes, it is. I love the image that the church is under the sky, as well as transcends it. In 2 Corinthians 6:16,  where it says, "For we are temples of the living God; as God said, "I will live in them, and move among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people." So beautiful.

Strange that you do not see that as Jesus and you both being above the pettiness that Yahweh is shown to have in scriptures.

Would you really want a genocidal son murdering Yahweh leading you?

I doubt it.

Regards

DL

Hello DL ~ Thank you, first of all, for calling my own words to my attention. You are right when you say that slave owners own people. So, God does not "own" me, nor am I "possessed" by God, since we all have free will. I think you and I might be closer in understanding "God," than you might first realize. Yes, I am a Christian. However, I think it is very important to read ALL the things that Jesus said, not just what men in 381 AD at the Council of Constantinople wanted people to read and believe, in the traditional Bible. I am referring to the Nag Hammadi Scriptures, which are just as expansive and thick as the regular Bible, if not more.

When you read the Secret Book of John, for example, it describes how "God," as in the "Mother/Father of Jesus," created more than Jesus. It describes how "Sophia" (Wisdom) was also created when Jesus (Love) was created. All creation was intended to be created through Sophia and Jesus (Wisdom AND Love) together. However, this account says that Sophia creates on her own. She spawns a serpent with the head of a lion, and casts this creature away from her. The Secret Book of John, and other Nag Hammadi Scriptures (considered inspired in 381 AD, then uninspired after that, then burned and hidden) call this creation "Yaldaboath." It says that this "God," is the one who created mankind, not "God," the Father/Mother" who created Jesus. Jesus comes to earth, saying "my Father is not your Father, but my Father will be a Father to you."

I think if we live by the Golden Rule and the loving - forgiving words of Jesus, not the murdering "God" of the Old Testament, we will be far better off. In the Nag Hammadi scriptures, "Yaldaboath" looks around, not seeing any other "God," since he has been caste down, creates mankind and says, filled with extreme ego, "I am the Lord they God. Thor shall not have any "God's" before Me. This was very interesting to discover, and might address some of the issues you mention. I think "God," as in the Mother/Father of Jesus, had compassion on humans and sent us his only begotten Son, to free our souls and spirits, knowing that we are made in the image and likeness of the Father of Jesus, since at least, in part, so was "Yaldaboath (Yahweh, Jehovah)," if there is such a thing as divine DNA. I also think that the sin in the Garden of Eden was not Eve eating an apple. I think it is exactly what the Bible says in Genesis 6, that the sons of God mated with the daughters of men. I think the "Tree of Knowledge," is symbolic for the "knowledge" of the angels. The Old Testament words "to know someone," is to have intimate relations, or sex, with them. Makes sense to me.

In Revelation, when Michael the archangel wars with Satan and his angels, he casts them down to the vicinity of the earth. From that point on, these fallen angels may not ever enter heaven again. Then they go mix their angel DNA with human DNA. I think this is the sin of the Garden of Eden. No wonder humans could not go to heaven after their deaths. They were part fallen angel! Of course Jesus, the pure, unmolested seed of the Mother/Father, was our only hope. By the way, this makes way more sense, to have the Father, Mother and Son, as opposed to Father, Son and some non-descript Spirit.

This is getting complicated, but I truly believe there is more to our Creation than the men of 381 AD wanted us to know. Rome wanted to take over the world power. What better way than to mate Politics and Religion? In a way, it worked. I am making my own study of all these Nag Hammadi Scriptures to see what else Jesus said that got so maligned by human pride and ego. It seems first of all, we may have a different Creator than we thought we did. Second, humans get messed with when the fallen angels come down and further mess with our DNA, and create the Nephilim. I know, I know ... the flood wipes them all out right? Wrong. I believe that Naamah, Noah's wife, is carrying Nephilim DNA in her blood line. She is the sister of Tubal-cain, and six generations away from Cain, who I believe was conceived by Eve and a fallen angel. I think this is how, in Numbers 11 (or is it 13?), when Joshua is sent with 10 spies to check out the Promised Land to see who was there. They come back and say the people were so big that they felt as if they were grasshoppers. If the flood wiped out all people, how else could they be there? After the flood, it is only Noah, his wife Naamah, and his sons and their wives on the ark (if it even happened that way) who populate the earth.

I just wrote a fiction book about all this which is at the publishers as we speak. It is supposed to come out in about 4-6 weeks or so. It's at the top of my mind. Anyway, that's what I came up with.

Peace,

Rev. Linda

11 hours ago, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

Hello DL ~ Thank you, first of all, for calling my own words to my attention. You are right when you say that slave owners own people. So, God does not "own" me, nor am I "possessed" by God, since we all have free will. I think you and I might be closer in understanding "God," than you might first realize. Yes, I am a Christian. However, I think it is very important to read ALL the things that Jesus said, not just what men in 381 AD at the Council of Constantinople wanted people to read and believe, in the traditional Bible. I am referring to the Nag Hammadi Scriptures, which are just as expansive and thick as the regular Bible, if not more.

When you read the Secret Book of John, for example, it describes how "God," as in the "Mother/Father of Jesus," created more than Jesus. It describes how "Sophia" (Wisdom) was also created when Jesus (Love) was created. All creation was intended to be created through Sophia and Jesus (Wisdom AND Love) together. However, this account says that Sophia creates on her own. She spawns a serpent with the head of a lion, and casts this creature away from her. The Secret Book of John, and other Nag Hammadi Scriptures (considered inspired in 381 AD, then uninspired after that, then burned and hidden) call this creation "Yaldaboath." It says that this "God," is the one who created mankind, not "God," the Father/Mother" who created Jesus. Jesus comes to earth, saying "my Father is not your Father, but my Father will be a Father to you."

I think if we live by the Golden Rule and the loving - forgiving words of Jesus, not the murdering "God" of the Old Testament, we will be far better off. In the Nag Hammadi scriptures, "Yaldaboath" looks around, not seeing any other "God," since he has been caste down, creates mankind and says, filled with extreme ego, "I am the Lord they God. Thor shall not have any "God's" before Me. This was very interesting to discover, and might address some of the issues you mention. I think "God," as in the Mother/Father of Jesus, had compassion on humans and sent us his only begotten Son, to free our souls and spirits, knowing that we are made in the image and likeness of the Father of Jesus, since at least, in part, so was "Yaldaboath (Yahweh, Jehovah)," if there is such a thing as divine DNA. I also think that the sin in the Garden of Eden was not Eve eating an apple. I think it is exactly what the Bible says in Genesis 6, that the sons of God mated with the daughters of men. I think the "Tree of Knowledge," is symbolic for the "knowledge" of the angels. The Old Testament words "to know someone," is to have intimate relations, or sex, with them. Makes sense to me.

In Revelation, when Michael the archangel wars with Satan and his angels, he casts them down to the vicinity of the earth. From that point on, these fallen angels may not ever enter heaven again. Then they go mix their angel DNA with human DNA. I think this is the sin of the Garden of Eden. No wonder humans could not go to heaven after their deaths. They were part fallen angel! Of course Jesus, the pure, unmolested seed of the Mother/Father, was our only hope. By the way, this makes way more sense, to have the Father, Mother and Son, as opposed to Father, Son and some non-descript Spirit.

This is getting complicated, but I truly believe there is more to our Creation than the men of 381 AD wanted us to know. Rome wanted to take over the world power. What better way than to mate Politics and Religion? In a way, it worked. I am making my own study of all these Nag Hammadi Scriptures to see what else Jesus said that got so maligned by human pride and ego. It seems first of all, we may have a different Creator than we thought we did. Second, humans get messed with when the fallen angels come down and further mess with our DNA, and create the Nephilim. I know, I know ... the flood wipes them all out right? Wrong. I believe that Naamah, Noah's wife, is carrying Nephilim DNA in her blood line. She is the sister of Tubal-cain, and six generations away from Cain, who I believe was conceived by Eve and a fallen angel. I think this is how, in Numbers 11 (or is it 13?), when Joshua is sent with 10 spies to check out the Promised Land to see who was there. They come back and say the people were so big that they felt as if they were grasshoppers. If the flood wiped out all people, how else could they be there? After the flood, it is only Noah, his wife Naamah, and his sons and their wives on the ark (if it even happened that way) who populate the earth.

I just wrote a fiction book about all this which is at the publishers as we speak. It is supposed to come out in about 4-6 weeks or so. It's at the top of my mind. Anyway, that's what I came up with.

Peace,

Rev. Linda

"I am making my own study of all these Nag Hammadi Scriptures"

I am pleased that you will study our myths but if you cannot get the fact that they are myths out of your head and expect to find a supernatural god then you may as well just end your studies right now. You will be wasting your time and miss the main message that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

You cannot be a brethren to a supernatural Jesus. You can only be a brethren to a natural man if you believe that you are in the image of Jesus.

1 Timothy 2:5-6

5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 

Note --- Man Christ Jesus. Not God Christ Jesus.

Regards

DL

Hello DL ~  I am in the Master of Chaplaincy program. The two classes I am in, and more to follow, ask me to post my lessons as I finish them to the forum, which apparently you choose to challenge and insult everything I have written so far. Are you part of the program, like a baptism by fire, to attack every Christian student? You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine. I know there is no way I can sway you to my opinion, just as there is no way you can sway me to your opinion. That is not why I am on the forum, and not why anyone should be on the forum, to try to force your opinions on others, or insult them if they do not change to yours. That is what each of us have, our own opinions. You cannot prove that there is no God, just as I cannot prove that there is a God. That why it is called faith, not fact.

I do not believe Jesus lived and died for a myth. I happen to believe what Jesus taught. I do like the scriptures you mention.  To me, that does not prove "there is no God."

Does every Christian person who posts on this forum go through this?

Lin

9 hours ago, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

Hello DL ~  I am in the Master of Chaplaincy program. The two classes I am in, and more to follow, ask me to post my lessons as I finish them to the forum, which apparently you choose to challenge and insult everything I have written so far. Are you part of the program, like a baptism by fire, to attack every Christian student? You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine. I know there is no way I can sway you to my opinion, just as there is no way you can sway me to your opinion. That is not why I am on the forum, and not why anyone should be on the forum, to try to force your opinions on others, or insult them if they do not change to yours. That is what each of us have, our own opinions. You cannot prove that there is no God, just as I cannot prove that there is a God. That why it is called faith, not fact.

I do not believe Jesus lived and died for a myth. I happen to believe what Jesus taught. I do like the scriptures you mention.  To me, that does not prove "there is no God."

Lin

In answer to your last question, yes.

Maybe that is a good thing. I like looking closely at things and have even changed my mind here and there. But it sure would be nice to have even a little camaraderie, a little fellowship, instead of only hearing from others who do not share my belief. Are the Christians hiding?

10 hours ago, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

The two classes I am in, and more to follow, ask me to post my lessons as I finish them to the forum,

I suspect it is http://www.ulcseminary.org/forum/ that you are asked to post them to. Not that there is anything wrong with you posting them here, but I think you may be more likely to get feedback from others taking the course if you use that forum.

If you stay with this forum, please know there is a feature allowing you to block (ignore) posts from specific members, and that any harassment or other policy violations can be reported directly to the admins.

10 hours ago, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

Lin

I do not preach that there is no god. I preach as Jesus did that you are the only real god you can ever know.

I preach that we should all step up to, as Jesus said, pick up our crosses and follow him.

Instead, most Christians accept the immoral position of trying to profit from the human sacrifice of Jesus.

I often have Christians run from debating the morality of substitutionary atonement.

Care to engage?

If so, reply to my argument.

-----------------------------------

Human sacrifice is evil and God demanding one and accepting one is evil.

Those trying to profit from that evil are evil. Do just a bit of thinking and you will agree.

Imagine you have two children. One of your children does something wrong – say it curses, or throws a temper tantrum, or something like that. In fact, say it does this on a regular basis, and you continually forgive your child, but it never seems to change.

Now suppose one day you’ve had enough, you need to do something different. You still wish to forgive your child, but nothing has worked. Do you go to your second child, your good child, and punish it to atone for the sins of the first?

In fact, if you ever saw a parent on the street punish one of their children for the actions of their other child, how would you react? Would you support their decision, or would you be offended? Because God punished Jesus -- his good child -- for the sins of his other children.

Interestingly, some historical royal families would beat their slaves when their own children did wrong – you should not, after all, ever beat a prince. The question is: what kind of lesson does that teach the child who actually did the harm? Does it teach them to be a better person, to stop doing harm, or does it teach them both that they won't themselves be punished, and also that punishing other people is normal? I know that's not a lesson I would want to teach my children, and I suspect it's not a lesson most Christians would want to teach theirs. So why does God?

For me, that’s at least one significant reason I find Jesus’ atonement of our sin to be morally repugnant – of course, that’s assuming Jesus ever existed; that original sin actually exists; that God actually exists; etc.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

If not, please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.

Regards

DL

I see what you are saying. This also agrees with what I posted a few days ago, about Yaldaboath, a lesser god created by Sophia, as in the Secret Book of John. If this is true, then it is Yaldaboath, created void of love and the Jesus input (because Sophia created Yaldaboath alone - proving that wisdom without love is what promotes what we now have on the earth), who most people now know as Yahweh or Jehovah, the god who demands human sacrifice, is not the same God, Father of Jesus. I agree no God of love would demand the death of their children, or sanction "God Sanctioned wars," as I've heard them called, or any other evil promoted on this earth which you mention.

I, too follow the words of Jesus, and have walked away from so many religions claiming to be Christian, but I think are not. They do not understand what Jesus was saying.

I believe in the One, Original Creator God completely filled with Love and Light, who is the Father of Jesus. Through Jesus, we get to the Creator Mother/Father/Spirit. And yes, Jesus taught that the Kingdom of God is inside us, and outside us, in everything. This part braided my brain because I thought you were implying that there is no God. If so how could the Kingdom of God be inside of us, if there is no God?

There is no justice or truth in any "god" in "this system of things."

Your logo has no ordination date. Are you ordained or just a curious life traveler?

Thanks for engaging.

Guess I'll go by RL (Rev Linda)

55 minutes ago, Gnostic Bishop said:
57 minutes ago, mererdog said:

I suspect it is http://www.ulcseminary.org/forum/ that you are asked to post them to. Not that there is anything wrong with you posting them here, but I think you may be more likely to get feedback from others taking the course if you use that forum.

If you stay with this forum, please know there is a feature allowing you to block (ignore) posts from specific members, and that any harassment or other policy violations can be reported directly to the admins.

THANKS. LEARNING CURVES ARE GREAT, AREN'T THEY?

I do not preach that there is no god. I preach as Jesus did that you are the only real god you can ever know.

I preach that we should all step up to, as Jesus said, pick up our crosses and follow him.

Instead, most Christians accept the immoral position of trying to profit from the human sacrifice of Jesus.

I often have Christians run from debating the morality of substitutionary atonement.

Care to engage?

If so, reply to my argument.

-----------------------------------

Human sacrifice is evil and God demanding one and accepting one is evil.

Those trying to profit from that evil are evil. Do just a bit of thinking and you will agree.

Imagine you have two children. One of your children does something wrong – say it curses, or throws a temper tantrum, or something like that. In fact, say it does this on a regular basis, and you continually forgive your child, but it never seems to change.

Now suppose one day you’ve had enough, you need to do something different. You still wish to forgive your child, but nothing has worked. Do you go to your second child, your good child, and punish it to atone for the sins of the first?

In fact, if you ever saw a parent on the street punish one of their children for the actions of their other child, how would you react? Would you support their decision, or would you be offended? Because God punished Jesus -- his good child -- for the sins of his other children.

Interestingly, some historical royal families would beat their slaves when their own children did wrong – you should not, after all, ever beat a prince. The question is: what kind of lesson does that teach the child who actually did the harm? Does it teach them to be a better person, to stop doing harm, or does it teach them both that they won't themselves be punished, and also that punishing other people is normal? I know that's not a lesson I would want to teach my children, and I suspect it's not a lesson most Christians would want to teach theirs. So why does God?

For me, that’s at least one significant reason I find Jesus’ atonement of our sin to be morally repugnant – of course, that’s assuming Jesus ever existed; that original sin actually exists; that God actually exists; etc.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

If not, please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.

Regards

DL

3 hours ago, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

Maybe that is a good thing. I like looking closely at things and have even changed my mind here and there. But it sure would be nice to have even a little camaraderie, a little fellowship, instead of only hearing from others who do not share my belief. Are the Christians hiding?

Yes they are as they cannot justify their dogma from a moral position.

That is why they mostly hide or try to move the conversation to the reality of a god that they cannot prove.

Just Jesus' and Yahweh's no divorce and sacrifice policies are proof positive of the immorality of the Christian creed.

If that was not true, then Christianity would have grown itself by good deeds instead of by the sword and Inquisitions.

Regards

DL

3 hours ago, mererdog said:

I took a peek at the forum you linked to and did not see much in the way of arguments on what they teach.

They do not seem to do as the bible suggests.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

That may be why they still give Christianity a respect that it does not deserve.

Regards

DL

6 hours ago, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

I see what you are saying. This also agrees with what I posted a few days ago, about Yaldaboath, a lesser god created by Sophia, as in the Secret Book of John. If this is true, then it is Yaldaboath, created void of love and the Jesus input (because Sophia created Yaldaboath alone - proving that wisdom without love is what promotes what we now have on the earth), who most people now know as Yahweh or Jehovah, the god who demands human sacrifice, is not the same God, Father of Jesus. I agree no God of love would demand the death of their children, or sanction "God Sanctioned wars," as I've heard them called, or any other evil promoted on this earth which you mention.

I, too follow the words of Jesus, and have walked away from so many religions claiming to be Christian, but I think are not. They do not understand what Jesus was saying.

I believe in the One, Original Creator God completely filled with Love and Light, who is the Father of Jesus. Through Jesus, we get to the Creator Mother/Father/Spirit. And yes, Jesus taught that the Kingdom of God is inside us, and outside us, in everything. This part braided my brain because I thought you were implying that there is no God. If so how could the Kingdom of God be inside of us, if there is no God?

There is no justice or truth in any "god" in "this system of things."

Your logo has no ordination date. Are you ordained or just a curious life traveler?

Thanks for engaging.

Guess I'll go by RL (Rev Linda)

Our myth, like the Christian myth, are just imaginary. Ours was created to show how immoral Yahweh, as imagine by the first Christians, really was. Christianity should not have ever reversed the Jewish view of Eden as our elevation to that of a fall.

The reality we see in our version of Jesus, an archetypal good man myth, deals with reality and not fantasy even as we use religious fantasy terms like heaven.

I agree with you that most do not recognize what Jesus of the bible taught because the church hierarchy refuse to show the more mystical and esoteric Jesus.

Jesus did teach that god and heaven was within us and here and now, but the church never quotes what they should to teach that.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus, in a real sense, was anti-church and anti-god while being pro-inner spirituality.

The artists of the day knew Jesus' message better than the church did. If you look up the Vatican's Michelangelo painting of creation, you will see god sitting on the background of the right hemisphere of the brain. If you also consider that the largest sculpture in the Vatican collection is that of our pineal gland, the doorway to our inner eye and right hemisphere, what I have put become quite clear and truthful.

"I believe in the One, Original Creator God completely filled with Love and Light, who is the Father of Jesus."

It Jesus was the sacrifice that goes with being the son of god, then the creator you believe in is a full blown **. Demiurge that is.

Regards

DL