On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 0:52 PM, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

You seem stuck on the morality of a god you do not like. I do not share the morality of a murderous god, that you think I do.

Nice to hear that you have not accepted Yahweh's and Jesus' poor morals the way most Christians do.

Especially the no-divorce and substitutionary atonement policies. Only a Satan would come up with such rules. 

Moral people will reject those demiurge policies as well as Yahweh and Jesus.

Regards

DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKNup9gEBdg&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:02 PM, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

I do not deny anyone any god they chose to follow. You are making incorrect leaps of assumptions on what I believe. I do not know whether I am a "Universalist" or not. I choose to believe "Universal" Life Church stands "Universal" as in common to everyone. What is Universal with the church we both belong to if the freedom to believe what we believe, without indoctrinating the other. I believe Jesus came to show us there is more beyond the limiting beliefs they understood back in his day. Jesus said the Kingdom of God is inside and outside us. I believe that. There is more to this and I AM exploring that. It is mutable as I come to understand more. You seem to think because I said I am "Christian" that I believe in an archaic system. That is not true. The rain falls on all of us, no matter what our understanding is.

If you do not believe in Christ, then you should not call yourself a Christian.

There are more than one Jesus shown in scriptures.

Jesus the Christ of the bible is anything but a Universalist. The mystical Jesus who sneaks out of the bible is the one you are seeking.

If you are a Universalist then get out of Christianity and into the more intelligent and moral Gnostic Christianity.

Regards

DL

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:17 PM, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

I AM aligning and embracing Light shifts which is allowing me to embrace my divinity. I Am alive. I AM breathing. I AM divine. I AM aligning to God, not the god you think of as the creator god of this system of things, which is where you trip on, thinking that is my god. That god is vile. I AM aligning to the first, pure, love energy God, Father/Mother of Jesus, who is not the creator of humans. My intent in my recognitions is pure. You certainly do not need to know or believe what I say. I AM only expressing this because you incorrectly assume - in your trying to correct or suggest corrections to me by your questions. I AM simply wishing to clarify my belief in your understanding, which you incorrectly write about, or misinterpret what I say. Or perhaps I do not write it out clearly enough. Perhaps that is also because my understanding is mutable as enlightenment come to be, sometimes by leaps and bounds.

Embracing divinity is to idol worship it.

Gnostic Christians do not want to be idol worshipers and that is why we are perpetual seekers.

Nothing is divine that has not been named so by a person.

To call something or accept something as divine is make holy what a person has told you is divine.

People know nothing of divinity but you should know that when you accept divinity then you become an idol worshiper of that ideal, whatever it is.

Regards

DL 

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:02 AM, Gnostic Bishop said:

If you do not believe in Christ, then you should not call yourself a Christian.

There are more than one Jesus shown in scriptures.

Jesus the Christ of the bible is anything but a Universalist. The mystical Jesus who sneaks out of the bible is the one you are seeking.

If you are a Universalist then get out of Christianity and into the more intelligent and moral Gnostic Christianity.

Regards

DL

I do believe in Christ, Jesus Christ, but there is so much more to Jesus than the Bible teaches. I am still investigating this. I think all Christians need to know all of what Jesus said and taught, not just part of it. I also need to know more about gnostic teachings, and other teachings, which I plan on taking as part of my Chaplaincy program. Until I come to understand this information differently, I am a Christian, and calling myself a Christian. I need more than someone else's opinion on this matter to change my mind. However, I am looking much more closely on these points, at least coming to understand them better, even if I do not agree with them.

35 minutes ago, Rev Linda Hourihan said:

I do believe in Christ, Jesus Christ, but there is so much more to Jesus than the Bible teaches. I am still investigating this. I think all Christians need to know all of what Jesus said and taught, not just part of it. I also need to know more about gnostic teachings, and other teachings, which I plan on taking as part of my Chaplaincy program. Until I come to understand this information differently, I am a Christian, and calling myself a Christian. I need more than someone else's opinion on this matter to change my mind. However, I am looking much more closely on these points, at least coming to understand them better, even if I do not agree with them.

Christianity basically destroyed most other documentation, if there was any, about Jesus. Gnostic Gospels evaded them when they devastated us.

Other than the bible, Jesus is never mentioned in history so all you are reading is second and third hand information. Most of it are lies.

What you can study you should study with Gnostic Christian glasses on and not Christian glasses. Those are out of focus when it comes to morality.

Like the no-divorce and sacrifice/substitutionary atonement policy policies that the Christian creed you must embrace to be a Christian.

Regards

DL

On 8/27/2016 at 8:01 PM, Brother Kaman said:

Do you think that the red blood cells that flow thru you to keep brain, muscle, and other living cells alive are less you than your current concept of yourself?

Just as a single red blood cell is you, thou art God.

Nicely done.  I think you are getting more clear in expressing yourself.

At this point, much of my disagreement with you is of a semantic instead of an important nature.

:mellow: