There are times in life when it is important to stop, take a moment, and say THANK YOU with a heart full of gratitude. This is one of those times. I have been away from the ULC for three years, and am very glad to be back. The Universal Life Church was here, as if waiting for me with open arms, to finish classes in the Seminary which I had begun. Everyone has their own lives, their own ministries, all with time constraints. Yet Rev. Amy Long and Brother Kevin, filled with patience and guidance, welcomed me back, right where I left off.

I am also grateful for the institution of the ULC in the first place. What a vision and a creation, including and allowing all of us to participate. This does not happen in isolation. During these past three years, I have felt isolated without the ULC in my life. I have missed the fellowship with you, my brother and sister ministers, sharing in the forum, and posting my classes, getting your feedback and sharing as well.

It's soul affirming to be among the love, joy and heart of all of you. It's good to be back.

00g0g_6WVxFHiPJeL_600x450.jpg

• 2 weeks later...