On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 2:53 PM, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

Are you talking about the Astral plane?  Truly, I don't know.  Maybe.

Yes. But I am stating this as my belief and not presenting it as fact. I don't feel that everyone needs to believe the same things I do. My beliefs are only what makes sense to me, and I fully understand they may not make sense to others. Thinking of the three blind men describing the elephant, we may not all perceive things in the same way :) 

Edited by Magister Aeternus

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Shinebright23 said:

Reincarnation is a total FACT! If u don't believe it,  you must be a brand new soul. 

and where did you find this teaching?some say the buddha taught that reincarnation and all the attendant teachings that went with it.others say the vedics are responsible.and some even say the bible teaches reincarnation.

my personal beliefs include reincarnation,but not transmigration.neither of these to my knowledge can be proven in any way.to be a fact,total or otherwise would need to be tested and proven over and over.that to my knowledge has never happened.

Have you ever met somebody that you instantly connected with,  almost as if you knew them before.... Or had deja vu, you felt as though you'd been in that place before or how about this your worst fear. 

Fear comes from a bad experience. How can you fear something you've never known in this life.....  How would you know someone you just met &&& how can you faintly remember a place you've never been? 

The answer is clear- reincarnation! So to the people who have never experienced any of these things,  it's all real,  your just new to this. Eventually it'll come to you.       Don't doubt your gut instincts & who cares what anyone says! 

Gods happiness is all that matters, this life isn't about us. It's about what we can do for the world to make it a better place.  Getting Satan back on God's team is my mission & I guarantee ima die trying. 

17 hours ago, Shinebright23 said:

Have you ever met somebody that you instantly connected with,  almost as if you knew them before.... Or had deja vu, you felt as though you'd been in that place before or how about this your worst fear. 

Fear comes from a bad experience. How can you fear something you've never known in this life.....  How would you know someone you just met &&& how can you faintly remember a place you've never been? 

The answer is clear- reincarnation! So to the people who have never experienced any of these things,  it's all real,  your just new to this. Eventually it'll come to you.       Don't doubt your gut instincts & who cares what anyone says! 

Gods happiness is all that matters, this life isn't about us. It's about what we can do for the world to make it a better place.  Getting Satan back on God's team is my mission & I guarantee ima die trying. 

While I understand what you are trying to refer, I must regrettably disagree that these things must be constituted as fact. None can be substantiated, nor be proven to be true.

As for your question as to "how else"? There are multiple beliefs for this. One example may be Astral Projection. Some believe the spirit is free to wander while the body is at rest, and sometimes it implants memories of where it has been. Others also believe the spirit could transgress into other planes of time and existence as the spirit is not limited to the physical world or it's laws.

Just some views to consider, or not, according to your preference.

On 1/12/2017 at 5:28 PM, Shinebright23 said:

God has a team?  You're suggesting the war between good and evil as fact.

On 1/12/2017 at 4:28 PM, Shinebright23 said:

Getting Satan back on God's team is my mission & I guarantee ima die trying. 

Don't waste your time, the bible clearly states that Satan has already been judged and condemned to the Lake of Fire. So in order to get Satan back on God's team, your going to have to convince God to change his mind and reverse his judgement.... And I don't see that happening. :)

7 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Don't waste your time, the bible clearly states that Satan has already been judged and condemned to the Lake of Fire. So in order to get Satan back on God's team, your going to have to convince God to change his mind and reverse his judgement.... And I don't see that happening. :)

Isn't that the purpose of prayer?  To get a different outcome from God on something?  Anything?  God must know all outcomes in advance.  It goes with being all knowing.  If God can't or won't make a change in outcome -- any outcome -- why pray?

4 hours ago, Jonathan H. B. Lobl said:

Isn't that the purpose of prayer?  To get a different outcome from God on something?  Anything?  God must know all outcomes in advance.  It goes with being all knowing.  If God can't or won't make a change in outcome -- any outcome -- why pray?

Free will... Satan has not, and will not repent.. Prayer is useful, but asking God to green light sin is asking Him to be unrighteous, and that won't ever happen. Different outcomes can't require requesting that God change His character... jmo

4 hours ago, Dan56 said:

Free will... Satan has not, and will not repent.. Prayer is useful, but asking God to green light sin is asking Him to be unrighteous, and that won't ever happen. Different outcomes can't require requesting that God change His character... jmo

Presumably Satan has no Problems with faith or belief.  Presumably Satan knows how the story ends.  He's had enough time to read the Book.  Presumably, Satan is not a complete idiot.  I find the plot implausible.   The character interaction is not reasonable.

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

3 hours ago, cuchulain said:

There are many people that insist the imagination is limitless.  It is incomprehensible to me that these same people will insist the imagination could not have come up with whatever they propose, such as reincarnation feelings.  

Beyond imagination, there is bias confirmation.  Belief can become illusion.  As to the reality of reincarnation, I plead ignorance.  I don't know.

• 3 years later...
On 5/28/2016 at 2:54 AM, Magister Aeternus said:

Yes. But I am stating this as my belief and not presenting it as fact. I don't feel that everyone needs to believe the same things I do. My beliefs are only what makes sense to me, and I fully understand they may not make sense to others. Thinking of the three blind men describing the elephant, we may not all perceive things in the same way :) 

All must learn to play the piano. You must git your ship TOGETHER! Everything you know is WRONG!  😜

On 3/18/2020 at 4:07 PM, Douglas said:

All must learn to play the piano. You must git your ship TOGETHER! Everything you know is WRONG!  😜

Not really. There are a great deal more assortments of instruments that can be learned other than the piano.

On 3/18/2020 at 7:07 PM, Douglas said:

If you’re waiting for, expecting from, the OP a response, you may be disappointed. It is almost 3 years since the OP has logged onto the forum.