My Real Encounters with Jesus Christ

6 minutes ago, Child of God said:

I revealed proof of the Holy Spirit in another thread. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. Here it is again...proof of the Holy Spirit.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove.

u1NzHvh.jpg

Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit motionless.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

Below is a painting of Saint Andrew with the Holy Spirit upon him.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The center photograph above is of the Holy Spirit in His spirit bodily form.

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My Beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.

You are submitting a copy of a painting as "proof?"

:lol:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Child of God said:

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.

I believe Catholicism illustrates the Holy Spirit that way, but "Halo" is not biblical. While I accept that the H.S. ascended upon Christ, I don't think it was something everyone saw. The halo was added to drawings to differentiate Christ from other people.

It all boils down to interpretation with the photos, if they are real.  Maybe it isn't the holy spirit, but something else, and you have no way of proving the photo real, let alone what it reveals.  So far as paintings, as I said previously, I have seen movies that seem amazingly real but aren't.  It's called good graphics and a willingness on my part to suspend belief for the term of the film.

Suppose you find old paintings of other gods, or maybe statues?  Such exist, you know, but they are not proof of the deities in question existence any more than your paintings above are.  

A hint for future interactions with other people:  You might consider actually researching what qualifies as proof before qualifying what you offer as such.  If you believe truly the above is sufficient proof, I will find you some proof of the existence of the Easter Bunny that is identical, but you will not accept such.  This is what is referred to as special case exceptions, where you accept a type of proof, or process, or logic, but only so long as it agrees with what you already believe.

23 hours ago, cuchulain said:

It all boils down to interpretation with the photos, if they are real.  Maybe it isn't the holy spirit, but something else, and you have no way of proving the photo real, let alone what it reveals.  So far as paintings, as I said previously, I have seen movies that seem amazingly real but aren't.  It's called good graphics and a willingness on my part to suspend belief for the term of the film.

Suppose you find old paintings of other gods, or maybe statues?  Such exist, you know, but they are not proof of the deities in question existence any more than your paintings above are.  

A hint for future interactions with other people:  You might consider actually researching what qualifies as proof before qualifying what you offer as such.  If you believe truly the above is sufficient proof, I will find you some proof of the existence of the Easter Bunny that is identical, but you will not accept such.  This is what is referred to as special case exceptions, where you accept a type of proof, or process, or logic, but only so long as it agrees with what you already believe.

To me, the photos look like standard Kirlian photography.  In this, they are not at all unusual.  Certainly not proof of anything "Christian" or "Holy Spirit."

:whist: