On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:30 AM, mererdog said:

It seems a fairly even split between people who leave because they think the rules are too restrictive and people who leave because they don't think the rules are restrictive enough. As many complain "too mean" as "too boring"...

My spiritual path being what it is, not to mention being homosexual to boot, I have found the board to be quite fair. I know there are those here who snicker at the thought of Vampires, but just because they may choose to believe in an invisible sky wizard instead (and I don't) doesn't mean we can't get along. In a place like this there are going to be a lot of differing viewpoints, and there is no reason to take things personally or attack others personally. Believe it or not, I feel more welcome here than places within the Vampire community. I was kicked out of The Vampire Church online community years ago for being too arrogant (go figure). I really like this place and the people here (even the grumpy ones), although I tend to read more than I post :)

Yours in Darkness,

Umbraedeus :vamp:

Edited by Umbraedeus
On 2/28/2016 at 2:31 AM, SisterSalome said:

If there are still any active members here, please follow/friend me. So many posts are outdated and so I won't respond to them if I notice, but I'd like to keep up with who is still here or new here.

I'm here, though I rarely comment.  Nice to meet you, Sister.

Hello RevDeCo,

I am a psychic or energy vampire. I have drank blood from my boyfriend, but on a lark, not as a recurring practice. I would classify myself as an "incubus" in that I typically draw in the energy created during sexual encounters. I don't have a label for my path other than energy vampirism, and my beliefs are not always consistent with others in the vampire community. I do not have a need to feed; my pranic body has no leaks and my chakras/energy centers function properly. But I have the drive or desire to feed. I believe I am a god (eternally existing spirit of nonhuman origin) who is incarnate in a human body. I feel the extra energy allows my to access or enhance some of my preternatural abilities such as psychic intuition, etc. But, if I do not feed on energy I still function as a normal person would without enhanced abilities. I do not weaken or become physically ill if I am unable to feed. My physical body ages and is mortal. I am not super strong or super fast.  I am a vampire on the astral plane which is where I plan to return once this incarnation is over.

Yours in Darkness,

Edited by Umbraedeus

Hello Umbraedeus

That makes sense.  Usually after a feeding, abilities are heightened.  From what I have heard and dealt with, sexual energy is one of the best and one that's created in abundace.  So astral travel and projection come easy for you?  The vampire community isn't very consistent in and of itself.  I am glad you found a place to belong.  Can you see or feel energy? I can almost always, as well as auras.  Fine tuning still, but now with more knowledge and drive.  If you have questions about things feel free to ask me.  I know a fairly decent amount.  

RevDeCo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi RevDeCo,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner; I was a away for a few days and had missed/overlooked your reply. I usually feel energy immediately and automatically. I can see energy and auras, but I have to intentionally decide to do it, to look closely at someone's energy field. I have been a Komyo Reiki shinpiden (master/teacher) for about 8 years. This practice has enhanced or refined my innate skills at energy work, although Reiki energy itself is not useful in the same way as the energy I acquire through vampirism. The first time I intentionally astrally projected was when I was about 18 (28 years ago). I was always drawn to the occult and was studying Witchcraft (Wiccan type) at the time. I was practicing meditation and honing my spirit mediumship skills, and astral projection was a natural outgrowth of that process. Thank you for your willingness to compare information/share notes, and I look forward to talking to you in the future :) 

Yours in Darkness,

• 4 months later...
On 2/29/2016 at 2:31 AM, SisterSalome said:

If there are still any active members here, please follow/friend me. So many posts are outdated and so I won't respond to them if I notice, but I'd like to keep up with who is still here or new here.

I'm here, and I followed you. I enjoy the dialogue on this forum, the differing view points coming together in peace and understanding.

• 2 months later...

I have been a lurker around here since 2004.  I do not and can not participate where anger and hostility is blatantly demonstrated.  As such, I simply sat back and let it feed on itself until it was gone.  Even though this forum seems rather silent, it is a great opportunity for it to grow. 

Much like a field of weeds.  If you burn it, the ashes fill the soil with nutrients.  Plant crops and they will grow greatly.

If you want this forum to be a success, then you've taken the right step by making a topic. 

I hope everyone continues to join in the conversations.  I've waited a long time to join . . . so now the active participation can begin ^_^