your-name@ulcmail.net Email

• Administrator

There is an option of having a "ulc" e-mail addy, but it requires that you make at least 100 posts before requesting to ward off spammers. We've only had one go thru the trouble since I've been here and he was hopping mad when he didn;t get his addy...100 posts in a few hours sort of tells its own story eh?

Blessings,

hehehe..md, looks like we answered at almost same time

Of course, a donation may nullify that requirement..

:dirol:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an option of having a "ulc" e-mail addy, but it requires that you make at least 100 posts before requesting to ward off spammers. We've only had one go thru the trouble since I've been here and he was hopping mad when he didn;t get his addy...100 posts in a few hours sort of tells its own story eh?

Blessings,

hehehe..md, looks like we answered at almost same time

wow and I thought I had lots of questions. lol Ok well like everything else in life i shall do my time and pay my dues..... speaking of dues. this donation of which you speak is it nominal or finominal? heheh

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator

Due to the massive amount of spam that is now being received and fowarded to everyone this service will have to take a break. Sorry for the inonvenience. Please start using other means to get your email.

It is possible that this service could return in the future but it may take a while. I will keep the configuration files.

• Administrator

Back on. New server. Dedicated.

After analysis there are 3 users that are responsible for tons of spam being sent to them, and as a result, through my servers. Their emails will henceforth be refused. They are allowed to select a new username as long as they understand what has happened...

A reminder. Do not post your email address on web pages where spammers can harvest your email address. Display it as 'user -at- ulcmail dot net' or something. Better yet is to provide a contact form where your email address is never displayed. Then only give out your address to those for whom you establish a business relationship. Let's not let this happen again.

Please let me know if you are not receiving your email as expected.

EDITED: Those users are responsible for GMAIL refusing all email from the server. If you are using a gmail account to receive your email then you will no longer receive your email until Google again allows mail from ulcmail.net

• 3 weeks later...

Back on. New server. Dedicated.

After analysis there are 3 users that are responsible for tons of spam being sent to them, and as a result, through my servers. Their emails will henceforth be refused. They are allowed to select a new username as long as they understand what has happened...

A reminder. Do not post your email address on web pages where spammers can harvest your email address. Display it as 'user -at- ulcmail dot net' or something. Better yet is to provide a contact form where your email address is never displayed. Then only give out your address to those for whom you establish a business relationship. Let's not let this happen again.

Please let me know if you are not receiving your email as expected.

EDITED: Those users are responsible for GMAIL refusing all email from the server. If you are using a gmail account to receive your email then you will no longer receive your email until Google again allows mail from ulcmail.net

How to I get access to my email?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...