your-name@ulcmail.net Email

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

OK, well I didn't know if it would automatically do it or perhaps you just stopped doing it.

No rush, it's not that important, just thought it would be cool to have one.

Fact is...I have not received a valid request from you.

Forum name: must match display name exactly. I do not see the actual log in name.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I guess I'm going to give up on this email forwarding thing. I guess I'm not getting one since I got up and past 100 posts, then I resubmitted a request back on November 15th

I have others to do tomorrow as well. I lost remote access to the server (long story) so I have to go over there tomorrow. I'll try and remember yours also.

• Administrator

Thats cool of you sir. And the 100 post thing. whats that all about?

It shows me that you will be sticking around for a while. Realize that many members join make two or three posts then we never see them again. If this were an automated task then it wouldn't be a consideration, but I do this by hand.

Thats cool of you sir. And the 100 post thing. whats that all about?

There is an option of having a "ulc" e-mail addy, but it requires that you make at least 100 posts before requesting to ward off spammers. We've only had one go thru the trouble since I've been here and he was hopping mad when he didn;t get his addy...100 posts in a few hours sort of tells its own story eh?

Blessings,

hehehe..md, looks like we answered at almost same time

Edited by Atwater Vitki