your-name@ulcmail.net Email

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A while back there was being offered a service that you could have a user-at-ulcmail.net email address.

If enough members are still interested in this I can make it happen almost instantly. Although this time it would be entirely free! A little different methodology than before, but still quite workable.

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.ulcmail.net" target="_blank">http://www.ulcmail.net</a>

Edited: It's working. Just go to the site above and complete the registration process.

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 100 POSTS TO BE ELIGIBLE. LOSS OF FORUM PRIVILEDGES RESULTS IN LOSS OF SERVICE!

100 Posts ? Why the limit ?

• Administrator
100 Posts ? Why the limit ?

Basically, it keeps me from having to delete accounts of folks that don't stick around, or just want a ULC branded email account without having to be a member. You have to remain an active member of the forum to have and keep this email account.

• 3 months later...
Basically, it keeps me from having to delete accounts of folks that don't stick around, or just want a ULC branded email account without having to be a member. You have to remain an active member of the forum to have and keep this email account.

I have to agree with the limit. It is really a small number of posts, and at least shows an interest with the site.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know if the ULC Mail service works anymore? ...especially for new accounts for new members (that have over 100 postings and good standing)?

Please check your PM's and the e-mail addy you gave when signing up in your profile. I've sent you a response concerning this.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

I think this is ridiculous, telling someone they can have something for free but at the same time telling them that in order to get it you have to work hard and have a minimum of 100 posts.

Well, it's not a mandatory feature.

It's run by a private individual. It is NOT a feature of ulc.net. Mdtaylor does this on his own time, out of his own pocket.

If you don't like the restrictions he's laid down for this service that he provides to everyone, for free, then you certainly don't have to partcipate.