your-name@ulcmail.net Email

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I think I may be missing something, I tried to sign up for this service but when I do a test e-mail I get a reply back saying it failed. Any suggestions would help. Thanks
Note: This is available to all forum member of ULC Online Forum, ULC Monastery Forum, or the ULC Seminary Forum, ONLY after you have posted at least 100 posts and are still in good standing with the forum
A while back there was being offered a service that you could have a user-at-ulcmail.net email address.

If enough members are still interested in this I can make it happen almost instantly. Although this time it would be entirely free! A little different methodology than before, but still quite workable.

http://www.ulcmail.net

Edited: It's working. Just go to the site above and complete the registration process.

I like it!

• Administrator
So are there any answers as to why the users with over a 100 posts still can not use their ulcmail account? I know I'm not there yet as far as # of post to qualify, but when I get there I want to be confident the mail server is working.
Yes
  • Administrator
Oh dear - I havent been coming onto this site for long - if I send 100 posts really quickly and you all still love me can I register?
That is the quickest way to NOT ever obtain the priviledge.
By the way - I have 400 perfect points - whats that about?
You get perfect points for each post or each topic started. A while back you could earn points for winning at poker (which is no longer available) and for defeating other members of the ULC Army (which no longer uses perfect points, but it's own 'currency' now.) Look up on the menu bar of the forum and see the ULC Bank.... You can bank your points..earn interest, buy CDs...
  • 1 year later...

You get perfect points for each post or each topic started. A while back you could earn points for winning at poker (which is no longer available) and for defeating other members of the ULC Army (which no longer uses perfect points, but it's own 'currency' now.) Look up on the menu bar of the forum and see the ULC Bank.... You can bank your points..earn interest, buy CDs...

mdtaylor looks like he's saving points for something big!!!!! :bag:

Br. John

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently signed up for an -at-christianchaplain.com email, it identifies who I am.

The service is offered by the International Chaplains Association.

They are publicly discreet while maintaining a professional image.

I was ordained with ULC in 1978 - Yet always had my credentials sneered at

by jailers, police, and main stream churches. Yea, yea -I know, save it.

These days I use my ICA Association and I'm actually afforded the opportunity to

prove myself first. Don't get me wrong - I'm proud of my ULC ordination and it got

me into the ICA. Now for official clergy business I present my ICA card.

Thanks ULC for giving me a start in the ministry.

TJ Jones

Check'em out - Affiliate Membership is free.

International Chaplains Association

http://www.christianchaplains.org

Web Mail (at)ChristianChaplain.com

http://www.ChristianChaplain.com

• 4 weeks later...

What is the ULC Army? I didn't know we even had one.

Jonathan Lobl

:D:D:D:D

It is amazing how the ulcmail system works. I thank thee - was thinking it's an all enlightenment stuff from the beginning. I am still trying to grapple with the rest, dipping my hands into the ulcbank is one great idea, of course with no ill-intention in mind, more especially that it is with great tribulation that we watch them points souring by the day and dunno how to pluck em - mdtaylor you are not forsaking me are you? -_-