Currently Reading . . .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Jorden's Wheel of Time books. This is the third time but a new one came out months ago so I want to remember who's who and what's what before I start the new one. It is more enjoyable this time around because I know what happens to some of the characters as they are introduced, and still have personal theories who may yet be revealed to be a darkfriend. So I'm on 2 of 11 so far, or maybe it's 12.

Still looking forward to the next George RR Martin fire and ice book...and if it comes out soon I'll drop the wheel of time to read it. Not that the wheel is bad, it's that the fire and ice is that good.

I'm currently working my way through "Conversations with God 'an uncommon dialugue'" book 2. I may not agree with everything that is printed in it, however it does cause one to stop and think and maybe that is what it was ment to do in the first place. I have not read the first book but will probably look it up right after finishing this one.

Ok...this one is a kids book (with pictures)...It's Nine Spoons, a Chanukah Story by Marci Stillerman. Beautiful story. I heighly recommend it. It's based on true events, and is about how a group of prisoners at a concentration camp sacrifice in order to observe Chanukah. Beautiful story with a beautiful lesson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished The Complete Forbidden Gopels and Epistles. I am currently re-reading Thomas DeQuincey's Confessions of an English Opium Eater.

BTW, I have a ton of Ebooks in my collection. I collect religious texts and philosophy on .PDF.... If anyone would like something to read, contact me, I'll send one or two via email!

:thumbu:

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic