Currently Reading . . .

I am reading" Escaping the Labyrinth"by David William Sohn

A book about Body Memory: The Secret Code That Creates.

Sustains & Can Unlock Our Chains through changing previously

selected belief patterns established in early childhood at birth

and even before birth. Therapy as you read :smart:

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have just finished reading "The Shadow of Solomon" (ISBN 0 00 721660) by Laurence Gardner. The book is about Freemasonry and pretends to reveal the true secret of Freemasonry. The book is very interesting for those interested in the history of Freemasonry and the history of England and Scotland. It links Masonry to the Knight Templars, the Alchemists of the Middle Ages, the Rosicrucians, the Stwarts, etc. For non-Masons the book can be somewhat confusing, and for Masons there are some interestings issues. There are also some interestings facts about Masonry and the history of the United States. In the end he essentially states that the secret of Masonry is Science. As a Freemason I can accept many of the things he states throughout the book, but I find that many of his conclusions lack sufficient proof. But it was an interesting book.

Hermano Luis

Moriviví Hermitage

• 2 weeks later...

I read most of the Gor series a long time ago. I'd still like to finish it but some of the later books are a bit hard to find since they've been out of print for so long. I'd still like to know what happens to Tarl in the end. Where I stopped he was using the persona: the pirate Bosk. They're twenty-something books in the series and I think I topped out somewhere around 17. So sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Colly and Manderbeast, you might enjoy the Temeraire books by Naomi Novik. They're historical fiction in a sense -- they're books about the Napoleonic wars, but with dragons. That works better than it sounds.

Right now, though, I'm reading "The Gutter and the Grave" by Ed McBain. It's one in a series of classic and new hardboiled fiction paperbacks called Hardcase Crime -- published by the husband of Naomi Novik, who I mentioned above. They're great books, and very good for learning about "that which is wrong," to help us do only that which is right.

Edited by Baphomet

• 2 weeks later...

Currently reading The Eagle by Jack Whyte, who, IMHO, has written the best historical Arthur. I'm also just starting to read Delores Claiborne by Stephen King ... just because he's the man, and I have yet to read a novel by him I haven't been blown away by. Oh, and I'm also trying to get through Isaiah.

Rev. Mat Storring

Peace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finished The Eagle, and thus Whyte's masterpiece epic. Can't seem to get into Delores Claiborne, so I've moved on to Everything's Eventual; 14 Dark Tales, also by King. So far so good ... there's a story about Roland Deschain in it, so at least I get a bit of a Dark Tower fix!

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic