Happy Beltane!

At sunset tomorrow (April 30th) will begin the Celtic festival of Beltane. Unfortunately I have to work, but being a Celtic Pagan and a Vampire I hope to find 20 minutes here or there to fly once across the waxing gibbous moon :vamp:. Anyway, I hope everbody has a merry Beltane, Walpurgisnacht, May Eve or whatever other name one might choose to call it :)!

At sunset tomorrow (April 30th) will begin the Celtic festival of Beltane. Unfortunately I have to work, but being a Celtic Pagan and a Vampire I hope to find 20 minutes here or there to fly once across the waxing gibbous moon :vamp:. Anyway, I hope everbody has a merry Beltane, Walpurgisnacht, May Eve or whatever other name one might choose to call it :)!

I call it Thursday. :derisive:

So how will you be honoring Thor :paladin: (Thor's day) :grin: ? By drinking out of a sawed-off cow horn or watching a dvd of The Avengers? In any case have a great Thursday with or without it being a holiday.

Nothing quite so elaborate. (But I wish.) Since I don't have to work that night, I'll probably just sleep in a bit, then trudge around the house getting things cleaned up.

So how will you be honoring Thor :paladin: (Thor's day) :grin: ? By drinking out of a sawed-off cow horn or watching a dvd of The Avengers? In any case have a great Thursday with or without it being a holiday.

That is precisely what we did...went to see "Age of Ultron" in a pre-release party episode in Merced. Thor was up to his usual grand self. Other than that I'm not going to say a word about the plot ...other than the 3d version was okay, but my guess is the standard IMax (at $6 less) would have been just as good if not better due to the 3d glasses never fitting correctly. But overall, well played by all and up to usual Marvel Productions standards.

So whether it was Beltane or just a Thursday...all worked out well here and the celebratory mode was exciting!

Blessings of Peace,

That is precisely what we did...went to see "Age of Ultron" in a pre-release party episode in Merced. Thor was up to his usual grand self. Other than that I'm not going to say a word about the plot ...other than the 3d version was okay, but my guess is the standard IMax (at $6 less) would have been just as good if not better due to the 3d glasses never fitting correctly. But overall, well played by all and up to usual Marvel Productions standards.

So whether it was Beltane or just a Thursday...all worked out well here and the celebratory mode was exciting!

Blessings of Peace,

Saw the movie just recently. It lived up to its billing nicely.

Didn't do 3D, but am aware of some of the complaints regarding the technology. BUT, you have to admit it has advanced tremendously in comparison to those made a few decades ago. (Inadvertently indicating my age range there, of course.) LOL