Man, if there is one thing that can sure show the brotherhood and unity here...it's an attack on the ULC by some incredibly ignorant nincompoop! Anyone that truly knows anything about us could shoot holes all through this person's rambling nonsense....and that simply shows what this attack is all about...judgment, ignorance and failure.

Since all I got was ("Thou shall not steal" Exodos 20:15) when clicking on anything at that site, I wasn't able to contact this person to congratulate them on a job so incredibly well done of showcasing one's own bias and opinionated rhetoric. All we can do is love and pray for this person for s/he obviously knows not what s/he does!

Blessings of Peace,

That is the problem with being God's agent on Earth. They know.

I have been away for a few days due to technical problems. I just solved my problems. I have found something in the ULC that is difficult to find in the best of churches: the fellowship of women and men of different spiritual traditions, atheists, and agnostics. I ask myself, in what church can we find such a group? It is the variety of beliefs and none beliefs in the ULC that makes spiritual search worthwhile. There are voices in this forum that are worth a thousand academic professors. The insight that is offered here is hard to obtain in any church or spiritual center. Let us never change.

Hermano Luis

Moriviví Hermitage

I have been away for a few days due to technical problems. I just solved my problems. I have found something in the ULC that is difficult to find in the best of churches: the fellowship of women and men of different spiritual traditions, atheists, and agnostics. I ask myself, in what church can we find such a group? It is the variety of beliefs and none beliefs in the ULC that makes spiritual search worthwhile. There are voices in this forum that are worth a thousand academic professors. The insight that is offered here is hard to obtain in any church or spiritual center. Let us never change.

Hermano Luis

Moriviví Hermitage

Amen, brother, amen.

• Amulet locked this topic