Caution, Do Rite, Do Right, Do Write, Do Huh? P.c. Warning!

SkyYachtSun

Please join me in an effort to dialogue about the slandering of my culture, met a man tonight at San Jose airport that studied and lived abroad and went "hell-raising" with friends on motorcycles over sand dunes (really) and through houses (for sure) in Germany. Once tracked down by German police for the antics, the man, a Head Chief, no location revealed, was beat on the head with a police baton (Hollywood Stick), by thy staff and thy rod, senseless and recovered to very good shape to continue to work and study.

Aryan Nation is most fierce gang in the prision system. I'm just upset in general that anything like this would be happening. First the real event that lead to a police investigation in Germany, second that the Aryan Nation has any status or position anywhere.

"I came that man would live more abundantly". J.C., not P.C.

Here is a video, a Christmas Eve lesson to the Klan, that is outragous to me, but the whole south east is "hooked on this dope". These astards are ruinous to my culture (police beating in Germany) or do you disagree?

The message in the next video is up for consideration and the graphics most excellent to make a dramatic point. These guys put up a remastered video that tells a whopper of an idea. Where do you see the rite or right here? Write, right-on.

As Clergy, please expound on your impression of rites and rights by writing outloud about what outta be real for our American Heritage and good for the world in general, as we/you, more like, are the Clergy, that class of leadership that hopes to help and heal.

Thanks for your consideration and attending to these matter of message and other's experience.

What is do rite or do right if you will write tonight?

Visit this video on youtube for another remastered video....

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Remastered Video) Edited by SkyYachtSun

• Amulet locked this topic