Oldest Known Gospel Found In Mummy Mask

http://m.livescience.com/49489-oldest-known-gospel-mummy-mask.html

Researchers using a technique that dissolves the glue in Mummy masks from Egypt have recovered many ancient papyri including works such as Homer. Among such finds they have recovered a fragment of the Gospel of Mark dating before 90 C.E. The oldest known Gospel fragment ever found. The findings will be released at a later date.

• Like 1

Dearest German... Among the blind the one-eyed man king...

Oldest Gospel, a God Spell, I'll say at my cranky old age, have you found any paralells in King Maxwells actions or Court or in Essens indusrties or in Munich's grandure or in Hitler's aggressive moves?

My eyes miss things now and often I find myself without spell-check.

I'm going to research this some now and see what I get for ideas.

Oldelst Gospel, in Mummy's face, seems like the cart is before the horse, is this a hoax of National Enquirer style?

This will definitly wake that tired old librian up in me.

Pardon me my grammer, spelling and alzheimer's.

Edited by SkyYachtSun

there are a lot of holes still left in the claim.. I wouldn't get too excited yet. There are questions of provenance, dating techniques, etc. But it has also generated a bit of controversy about the process, and the relative values of the original artifact vs the subsequent discoveries in terms of culture and science. If this is just a bit of paper with the same words as other copies of Mark, and no "new information", it may prove that the other bits of papyrii, containing financial records, and such, are more important, and it is all less important than the damaged mask..

Eh? Why not type out the whole name? (still getting the lay of the land around here)

Since I've known Storm for a long time, and was just commenting on the article he posted, sure I only used the truncated link reference. Other than that, I probably would have spelled out the whole thing.

Blessings Be,

• Amulet locked this topic