Pastor Reported To Have Punch Children.

No this is not an anti-Christian post. I do not not know anyone who would agree with this so called Pastor Eric Dammann. who is reported to punch children in order to teach them about God. The thing I am surprised at is in the US he is not behind bars.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/12/pastor-eric-dammann-put-the-fear-of-god-into-a-child-by-punching-him_n_6456636.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D321789

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-niZnfSpftI

Sadly true..

We don't have much to go on. I suspect that Ben probably doesn't want to "play games with God." Or with the Pastor. He was punched for not being "serious" about God. We are also told that Ben was a "smart kid" and this made him "dangerous." He probably did his own thinking. I suspect this is what the pastor means when he said that Ben, "pushed his buttons." Now, Ben has something to think about.

Had I witnessed this I would have called the police and the child protection agencies. If it had happened to me as a child my father would have punched him into next week. I wonder how much the pastor would have learnt about God then.

I do not know but I would be surprised if this child still goes to church on maturity and is looking for this pastor to sue him.

Had I witnessed this I would have called the police and the child protection agencies. If it had happened to me as a child my father would have punched him into next week. I wonder how much the pastor would have learnt about God then.

I do not know but I would be surprised if this child still goes to church on maturity and is looking for this pastor to sue him.

Sometimes, people are taken to court. Sometimes, they have tragic hunting accidents.

We are also told that Ben was a "smart kid" and this made him "dangerous." He probably did his own thinking. I suspect this is what the pastor means when he said that Ben, "pushed his buttons."

This pretty much sums it up: Being smart and practicing critical thinking makes someone, even a kid, "dangerous" in this guy's eyes. And he's PROUD of beating the crap out of someone under his charge? I very much doubt that "Ben" thought much of The Lord that this yahoo was preaching about.

This pretty much sums it up: Being smart and practicing critical thinking makes someone, even a kid, "dangerous" in this guy's eyes. And he's PROUD of beating the crap out of someone under his charge? I very much doubt that "Ben" thought much of The Lord that this yahoo was preaching about.

What is the difference between a Christian "extremist" and a Muslim "extremist?" Different books. My guess is that Ben is now a closet Anti-Theist.

Atheism is a simple lack of belief. Anti-Theism is the positive belief that God does not exist. Anti-Theists are forced into existence, by people just like this pastor. They are made, not born.

Edited by Jonathan H. B. Lobl

There is more :-

He is reported to say by the Daily News:-

"Dammann looks back on the "inexcusable" altercation with "deep sorrow," he told the Daily News. The story was taken out of context."

"I do not endorse child abuse or the punching of children," he said. "My intention in the sermon was to make a point of how God can use our mistakes. The viral clip does not show the whole sermon, where I say what I did was wrong."

From :- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastor-punches-youth-not-lord-serious-article-1.2074291

I would still not let him near children.

There is more :-

He is reported to say by the Daily News:-

"Dammann looks back on the "inexcusable" altercation with "deep sorrow," he told the Daily News. The story was taken out of context."

"I do not endorse child abuse or the punching of children," he said. "My intention in the sermon was to make a point of how God can use our mistakes. The viral clip does not show the whole sermon, where I say what I did was wrong."

From :- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pastor-punches-youth-not-lord-serious-article-1.2074291

I would still not let him near children.

The hole is now deeper. Did God use the pastor's "mistake" to lead Ben to the Lord? Then how is it a mistake if it did God's will? If it was part of God's plan, it wasn't a mistake at all. Some context.

The hole is now deeper. Did God use the pastor's "mistake" to lead Ben to the Lord? Then how is it a mistake if it did God's will? If it was part of God's plan, it wasn't a mistake at all. Some context.

its not me guv. It was God. Therefore you can trust me.

Yeah right.

Edited by Pete
  • Amulet locked this topic