Suffering, Injured Soul, Need Repair

MGEATUSLANS

I to my amazement found this wide open spiritual center.

Please help.

I am injured from birth, my soul. The injury transfered to others as well. My condition seems to be from injuries suffered by my mother especially due to WWII, she was German, in Munich, actually, central to many of the forces generated at that time.

I'm lost in what to believe now except for do what intrests me against all lucid nightmares, racial discriminations and news broadcasts that soil the mind of those who dare stay informed.

God said, or else comes up and I see the basket of Islam, Judism and Christanity distroying theirselves and the world.

God said, Jesus did, I'm origonaly Roman Catholic and find harm all around that somehow.

What does a hermaprodite, a neuter, a homosexual, a physical disabled, a mental disabled and a robot have in common?

They are gifted and gifts from creation, a gifting of a kind that allows us to see deeper into the "mystery" called creation.

Would all you different belief systems come on out and help me through with your understandings where to go emotionally, spiritually and physically? Seems there must be better then just doing what I like to save myself from dreams, personal attacks and other belief systems that would eliminate one thing or another.

Do please help, my soul is aching and I'm not sure which dimention is right any more.

Thanks... :crazyeyes:

Edited by MGEATUSLANS

Futher, souls are injured in a way here that needs major attention.

Most I can add here is that many of the psyc-medicines are P.C.P. animal tranqualizer analogues.

In all State Hospitals the staff is getting killed, patients mamine each other, secrets are kept and behind the scene multi-million dollar settletments go on, same thing though stay in place.

http://www.stephenseager.com/

As an adopted girl I went through a phase where I wondered if the lives of ancestors I didn't even know could have a negative spiritual effect on me. I reached the conclusion that I am an independent being with my own power and I am who I choose to be. There is certainly an element of nature and nurture. I have had negative experiences in my life. Modern science is proving that things that have happened to our genetic forerunners do have an effect on us, not just our development in the womb but ancient experiences translate into modern phobias. Fascinating, really. But I digress.

We don't have control over how others have nurtured us. We don't have control over many biological constraints. But what we do have control over is how we choose to respond to those experiences. We can choose to build great stores of internal strength, compassion, and wisdom from the worst experiences. If we choose bitterness and anger then we spread bitterness and anger. If we choose compassion and wisdom then we spread healing.

We all carry injuries of varying cause and degree. That doesn't have to make us into harmful people.

You can guide your internal dialogue through prayer and meditation to refocus your intentions.

Edited by Tsukino_Rei

Thanks for a thought, on the meditation idea...

I close my eyes and see black.

If a bright light hit me or whatever something else, I close my eyes and pereiceve a golden misformed doughnut and a navy blue background, often seeing the golden doughnut with eyes open.

Lots of times, I close my eyes and entities or landscapes appear, I wonder what ever is any of that. Often just almost at the point of resolution. Sometimes i see a lucid form of things like special looking spirit or souls appearing encouraging me.

So in a metaphorical, i'd love to fill my head with visions of sugar plumbs and candy-canes.

Wish me luck, not real sure what cards i'd like to hold in my head.

Security at motels here are very aggressive and make visits to private properties, motels that offer resturants or convience stores, just unenjoyable.

Thanks for your blurb.

I agree, many of us have our scars and baggage of lives long past. A childhood that gives way to young adulthood that further grows to maturity. Maturity being the key...when our Spirit (Soul) has matured, so does the way we see our everyday life around us. In the end, it is up to us to change what we can and not repeat the cycles of abuse, criticism and indifference we grew up in.

Many Blessings of Peace,

Al

• 4 weeks later...

Jonathan,

The person that wrote this captivating opener is no longer a Member here, so don't expect a response to your inquiry. Unfortunately, we once again had a person with real issues decide to play badly in the sandbox. We're certain it won't be long before a different persona picks up where "MG Eat" left off.

Blessings Be,

Al

Jonathan,

The person that wrote this captivating opener is no longer a Member here, so don't expect a response to your inquiry. Unfortunately, we once again had a person with real issues decide to play badly in the sandbox. We're certain it won't be long before a different persona picks up where "MG Eat" left off.

Blessings Be,

Al

You speak as if these were all different people.

Unfortunately, we once again had a person with real issues decide to play badly in the sandbox. We're certain it won't be long before a different persona picks up where "MG Eat" left off.

Blessings Be,

Al

Was he (?) any more coherent in private than in public?

An a more direct topic, is there a provision in the forum software that we can block individuals from showing on our screens, something like a "mute" function?

Edited by Geordon

The little ▼ next to your user name, click on it

"Manage Ignore Prefs", click

Add name of Member you wish to "ignore" and you will not see their posts

In the Personal Message (PM) function, if someone PM's you and you do not wish to have more contact with them, simply click the "BLOCK" icon under their name in upper left column.

Other than that...just close your eyes and we'll all go away! :D

Blessings of Peace,

• Amulet locked this topic