A Prayer, Wish, Dream...

Made a wish, yesterday.

Ever read Occult America? The book is a presentation of America's religious notions and related developments.

http://www.amazon.com/Occult-America-Secret-History-Mysticism/dp/1616642424/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1404433996&sr=8-2&keywords=occult+america

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/186-4389526-0236722?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=occult%20america

I get some sense of that book in this forum, a forum I found after a person told me they were an Ordained Marijuana Minister by U.L.C. I'm missing that part somehow in the forum. “Where is the Beef”? The person was real proud of the Ministry, saying a person does not need a Medical Marijuana Card, so become Ordained to freely use Marijuana for spiritual satisfaction, oh, O.K.

So Michelle Fernandez made a wish yesterday, she has at best a year to live on Chemo-Therapy. She is now nearing the beginning of a new experience, as her body is dying from the condition she finds herself in after surgery for cancer that resected her digestive tract and left her with removed internal organs. There are no offers by the medical community for restoration options. Really, no research anywhere to rebuild stomach and what-not for her? Guess not, I am not in her exact shoes, but she said to all of us who live at the Hawaiian Colony her time has come.

Michelle Fernandez has been dedicated to her recovery from serious “smoking journeys” for 30 years and is performing as a Resident Manager for one of the older motels in the Waikiki area, one that had become a den of ill repute, complete with an International Youth Hostel in a few of the rooms in a approximately 60 unit building of three floors.

Michelle has become the “Queen of Second Chances” by bringing in all the “Chronics” and other challenged (Meeeeeeeeee) on the various programs to recover to a semblance of Sobriety in their own personal air conditioned studio apartment, all utilities included.

Michelle's wish is for her project, the restoration of the Hawaiian Colony building, the community safety and the people of clinical challenges be completed. And there are/have been/will be set backs.

Here is your invitation to get involved, we need good tenants, places available at $1100.00. We need whatever we can get as Michelle explains her needs, dreams and wishes for us before she goes. Contact her to offer help, find out what she needs and come work for us here as volunteer or what...?

The building is maybe a 1950 - 1960 model and needs what Michelle says and the M-7 Corporation can pay for or get any other way.

The building is sound, has two businesses, a retail souvenir shop and Youth Hostel/Moped Rental, AND, has a area out front that would lend it’s self to a drive-up/through,“Michelle's Coffee” and “Shave Ice” - a Memorial to Michelle and staying Sober, allowing for some handicapped residents, a place to do a shared task leading to only God knows.

The M-7 Corporation's phone for the property at 1946 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96815, 808-396-4700. The address is M-7 Corporation, Executive Plaza, Ste., #201, 6700 Kalanianaole Hwy., Honolulu, HI 96825.

https://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7PRFD_enUS590&gws_rd=ssl&q=1946+Ala+Moana+Blvd.,+Honolulu,+HI+96815&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x7c006df4a28db289:0x81f4d556afaaeb17,1946+Ala+Moana+Blvd,+Honolulu,+HI+96815&gl=us&sa=X&ei=PPa1U9DLEcjhoASLj4G4BQ&ved=0CBUQ8gEoATAA

Michelle is acting very strong but is consumed with her care and rest and a bit of “anxiety" her dream and work might “slip away” when she passes on along to Heaven.

Write Michelle at Michelle Fernandez, 1946 Ala Moana Blvd., apt., 124, Honolulu, HI 96815, atten: Resident Manager and offer what you can and see the rewards from the Big Guy. Should you have a priority need, offer, call 808-949-5330, remember she is tired, busy and all too willing to exhaust herself.

Please come in from everywhere and flood this lady with the “Luck of the Irish” to get her sent off well and Waikiki keep the devil's at bay for as long as we can here at the Hawaiian Colony.

Thanks, Star Seed. I going to help as I can and probably meet my maker from here as well, not a bad launching pad at all.....

Ask, an, 'yee 'haw, shall receive, RIGHT??? I need this kind housing to be successful and honest like my neighbors.

Mahalo.

Edited by starseed

• Amulet locked this topic