I thought the tickle conspiracy was real, what what was they you said pickle not tickle, sorry my bad had earplugs in due to having to use a jackhammer to chip away at the granite for the base of the Solid Murphanium statue of the Murph.

as for the questions posted by M Palmeri

1) When the subject of your Ordination surfaces up do you disclose where you were ordained and do you ever meet resistance as a result?

Not really the one time I did, I was able to point out that the ULC is an established church with an actual building and offices where regular services are held, and if in Modesto Californiaone can even visit the church building it one has doubts about the legitimacy of the church and the ordinations they issue. I also stress that I wasn't ordained online, only thing that happens online is the submission of the request for ordination and the comfimation of ordination, the actual acceptance of the request and ordination is done by a real living person who works at the church itself.

2) What, if anything, did you decide to do with your status of minister?

I have used mine to perform a couple ceremonies, and I do hold services for a small congregation of 5 or so friends of mine.

3) Has anyone created a non-profit in the interest of growing your ministry and has it been helpful? What hurdles have you faced when doing so?

Nope havent went the non-profit route.

I have been a minister with ULC for sixteen years. I was studying Witchcraft with a coven whose High Priest and Priestess were both ULC ministers. I decided to look into it and became ordained myself. If you belonged to a minority faith (well at least it was back then) such as Paganism, there were few routes for you to become legally ordained. I didn't do a whole lot at first, but after a couple of years my sister asked me to perform her wedding ceremony which turned out well. I mainly minister to a small group of family, friends, and coworkers who know I am ordained. I have not attempted to incorporate or form a legally recognized church. (I did register at the local court house with no problems.) I have no problem letting others know that my ordination was through ULC; I still believe in that for which it stands. I believe individuals should have the right to choose their own spiritual paths, and the ULC is a major source of support :)

• 4 weeks later...

Its my church. It has given me the freedom to change and grow. It is also the best learning environment I have ever known. Universities tell you what to learn, the ULC and its members help you develop your own path.

Pickles?????? I do not know what you mean. :detective2:

That's one of the things I love about the ULC and you guys, it isn't all If you don't believe in the teachings of ______ then you are a) going to ______ or b) nothing to me and I don't care about what you think since you are wrong. we as the ULC are open to all beliefs. The ULC was founded by Rev. Kirby Hensley who was a Christian, he opened his church to those of all faiths, and held us all equally, recognizing that while we all might have different belief systems, we are one. The ULC and Rev. Hensley's belief of Doing that Which is Right, is one that is sorely lacking with some of the Major Religions, where members of those Religions feel that doing that which is right means forcing their beliefs upon others.

That's one of the things I love about the ULC and you guys, it isn't all If you don't believe in the teachings of ______ then you are a) going to ______ or b) nothing to me and I don't care about what you think since you are wrong. we as the ULC are open to all beliefs. The ULC was founded by Rev. Kirby Hensley who was a Christian, he opened his church to those of all faiths, and held us all equally, recognizing that while we all might have different belief systems, we are one. The ULC and Rev. Hensley's belief of Doing that Which is Right, is one that is sorely lacking with some of the Major Religions, where members of those Religions feel that doing that which is right means forcing their beliefs upon others.

Very well said Rev Trouten :)