Bible Story

lordie

I remember a story i. read that. an apostle of jesus ask jesus how many times do u forgive ur

christian bro seven times or seventy times? Jesus started by telling a story about a slave and his master jesus said the slave owed the master money the master forgave the debt the slave then went to another slave and beated him for money when the master found out he went why did u do that when i forgave ur debt . the slave didn't answer . jesus said forgivness always . why i post this i rather had a bible story my cous owes me money i forgave it . i knew never to deal w this particular family but no one listen . My bro said he doesn't believe that .and he is baptist mmm jesus says forgive i did .i realize that no matter how much or what religion we should listen or read theses stories maybe we will learn something

Lordie, it's 70 times x 70 times.... in other words- you forgive forever! Forgiveness is (in my opinion) the most important of Jesus' messages to Man. Without forgiveness, you are tied to the individual until they atone for their offense against you. The Law of Forgiveness is the only thing that can negate the Law of Karma.

• Amulet locked this topic