Precognitive Thoughts, Feelings, Dreams.

Cornelius

m-w.com

pre·cog·ni·tion noun \ˌprē-(ˌ)käg-ˈni-shən\
CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago
easybib_logo.gif

Definition of PRECOGNITION

: clairvoyance relating to an event or state not yet experienced
pre·cog·ni·tive \(ˌ)prē-ˈkäg-nə-tiv\ adjective

Origin of PRECOGNITION

Late Latin praecognition-, praecognitio, from Latin praecognoscere to know beforehand, from prae-

+ cognoscere to know — more at cognition

First Known Use: circa 1611

Rhymes with PRECOGNITION

acoustician, acquisition, admonition, aesthetician, air-condition, ammunition, apparition, apposition,

coalition, co-edition, competition, composition, cosmetician, decommission, decondition, definition,

demolition, deposition, dietitian, disposition, disquisition, electrician, erudition, exhibition, expedition,

exposition, extradition, first edition, imposition, in addition, inanition, in commission, inhibition,

inquisition, intermission, intromission, intuition, linguistician, logistician, malnutrition, malposition,

manumission, mathematician, mechanician, micturition, obstetrician, on commission, opposition,

Ordovician, parturition, politician, precondition, premonition, preposition, proposition, recognition,

recondition, repetition, requisition, rescue mission, rhetorician, self-ignition, statistician,

submunition, superstition, supposition, text edition, trade edition, transposition

pre·cog·ni·tion noun \ˌprē-(ˌ)käg-ˈnish-ən\ (Medical Dictionary)

Medical Definition of PRECOGNITION

: clairvoyance relating to an event or state not yet experienced—compare psychokinesis,
pre·cog·ni·tive \-ˈkäg-nət-iv\ adjective
Browse
Next Word in the Dictionary: precognize
Previous Word in the Dictionary: precogitate
All Words Near: precognition
seen-heard-left-quote.gif Seen & Heard seen-heard-right-quote.gif

What made you want to look up precognition? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including

the quote, if possible).

I was horney, I am a honk key!!! **$**

Nope not me closest I get is induction and deduction.

How much is the Time Travel Flyer the Bible proove out to be precognitive - from our forward one

way time line point of view?

I hear it is dooing pretty well at that precog thing.....

I like to misspell word for effect, lets see what happens when I follow through with my brain farting

spelling self and look up pregocnitive at m-w.com....

Bummer -

pregocnitive

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

1. precognition
precocknitive

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

1. precognition
regocnitive

1. recognition
recocknitive

1. recognition

Finally, hits....

gocnitive

1. glauconite
  2. dignitate
  3. taconite
  4. gadolinite
  5. gluconate
  6. gelignite

Seeeeeee.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=gocnitive&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=

Gocnitive Style And Gocnitive Empathy :: Top search results
www.statmyweb.com/s/gocnitive-style-and-gocnitive-empathy‎
Websites for Gocnitive Style And Gocnitive Empathy. See analytics for sites matching "Gocnitive Style And Gocnitive Empathy" ...

the-cognitive-domain.gif

Icub_cognitive_architecture_v0.4.jpg

Any questions.... See Fawazo...

https://www.google.com/search?q=gocnitive&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=NX7uUrb1AYXnoATP04KYAg

:clown:

Edited by RayCalculaMinistraDeGezza

I think I was in a cemetery, and I was wailing, broken, bereft. My sense was that my daughter had died. My mother was there with me, comforting me. she said that grief comes in waves, and that you can survive but the pain will always be there, and searing, for the one that you lost.

two months later she was diagnosed with a brain tumor, and two months after that she was gone. sitting in the cemetery on that beautiful august morning, I thought, ah, we were here....

All you need to do it turn off the logic machine, and be able to discern the difference between what you wish you knew and what you know.

My wife and I did this to find parking spots near our house. After spending a few months of driving around and around for maybe an hour to find a parking space after we we out for the day, I just imagined the street in front of our apartment building on the way home. There seemed too be one across the street and a building down. When we got to our street, there it was, right where I saw it. We did this for the rest of the summer, and were able to cut our parking spot search down from a hour to a few minutes. More often than naught finding an open spot close to in front of our building. Sometimes arriving to find someone pulling out right where we wanted to park.

My feeling on this are that observation plays a part in the consolidation of reality out of random chaos. The parking spot we were looking for was generally not under observation by anyone else. So our observation of it, if only in our minds, helped bring it to reality.

All you need to do it turn off the logic machine, and be able to discern the difference between what you wish you knew and what you know.

My wife and I did this to find parking spots near our house. After spending a few months of driving around and around for maybe an hour to find a parking space after we we out for the day, I just imagined the street in front of our apartment building on the way home. There seemed too be one across the street and a building down. When we got to our street, there it was, right where I saw it. We did this for the rest of the summer, and were able to cut our parking spot search down from a hour to a few minutes. More often than naught finding an open spot close to in front of our building. Sometimes arriving to find someone pulling out right where we wanted to park.

My feeling on this are that observation plays a part in the consolidation of reality out of random chaos. The parking spot we were looking for was generally not under observation by anyone else. So our observation of it, if only in our minds, helped bring it to reality.

Like I always say, "We create our own reality." Some of us are able to do it consciously. My most frequent is to be driving the same road or street over and over again at much higher speeds than the law allows and then for no particular reason, one day I will decide to slow down and take it easy. Sure enough, on those slow down days, there will be a law officer and a radar gun waiting for me if I hadn't slowed down.

Storm...see PM's for full thought on this.

Panpareil and Bro Kaman....bingo!

grateful...you have me confused...was it your mother or daughter with brain tumor? I am so sorry to hear about this regardless when.

Personally, I firmly believe in Creating our own reality. It use to work for us on Maui almost daily, like panpareil said...envisioning something and poof, it would manifest. Kay and I swear we went through some sort of "vortex" or "portal" flying back to the mainland as nearly all of our insightful essence has diminished greatly since coming back here. This is one of the main reason we are so adamant about going back to our beautiful life on Maui.

Think, create, Live!

Blessings of Peace,

Like I always say, "We create our own reality."

Personally, I firmly believe in Creating our own reality.

I don't get this? Last week, reality was a polar vortex. Despite my best efforts to create my own reality of 80 degrees, it remained -10 below..... That's reality, and I didn't create it. :)

Storm...see PM's for full thought on this.

Panpareil and Bro Kaman....bingo!

grateful...you have me confused...was it your mother or daughter with brain tumor? I am so sorry to hear about this regardless when.

Personally, I firmly believe in Creating our own reality. It use to work for us on Maui almost daily, like panpareil said...envisioning something and poof, it would manifest. Kay and I swear we went through some sort of "vortex" or "portal" flying back to the mainland as nearly all of our insightful essence has diminished greatly since coming back here. This is one of the main reason we are so adamant about going back to our beautiful life on Maui.

Think, create, Live!

Blessings of Peace,

oh dear. it was my mom (that wasn't clear at all, was it?)

I don't get this? Last week, reality was a polar vortex. Despite my best efforts to create my own reality of 80 degrees, it remained -10 below..... That's reality, and I didn't create it. :)

Practice, practice, practice :)

Some folks who want a warmer reality just get on a plane and thus create - for themselves - a warmer reality. :grin:

God

Jesus

Holy Spirit

Man

Is there a universal hit list for a reality creation?

Try good schools...

I had a TMA http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/transient-ischemic-attack/basics/definition/con-20021291

Just trying to create the reality of going home, must have got confused on where home really was right?

Or what, I was off-air twice in a short time and all my circuits are jingling... At least I remained upright seated on the bus.

Do not play with matches, but go forth and create a reality, oh yes Fawazo at home with me and all the "literary cosmic punches" I can stand !!!

Actually, my reality is keeping one foot in both pools, I going to be sure women, children and old and infirm are done well, never get married and fool all the heck around, anyone else see this as a good reality start?

Should I throw a Bible at myself and go with the message that sticks to my sticky spot ???

Well, I going to be as good at creating reality as an ant is when being stepped on, seems there is always a bigger trigger in town !!!

Using Google Chrome more and got the spell check, ahhhh, misspelling was my life !!!

wizard-casting-a-spell.jpg

Spell Reality Casting Making...

Also working out having one of these soon...

I really like smoking...

AN-225 crosswind in...

:ok:- hey the videos are back...

The Universe, a choice of word, is precognitive, especially when you realize that the music and clothes I need are waiting for me in the middle of the Pacific in Salvation Army resellers and Savers resellers reTAIL - I miss mine so bad, swing, baby, swing!!! I got Where's Moo there and you should see my $15.00 leather and or suwade - piggy skin, coats and $5.00 blazers, I am Da'Kine!!!

It is really worth it to come raid the t-shirt and other clothes set out here, leftovers from the well to boo and folks like me, if they do not make arrangements to send their stuff to the Smithsonian Muesum!!!

Where Moo - People Mover...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL06CfM107I

http://youtu.be/jL06CfM107I

Where Moo - Swarm of Bees...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb0XyBXeH-c

http://youtu.be/Gb0XyBXeH-c

Roll the dice, need a 5 and 6....

:help:

I do believe it is possible to see POSSIBLE events. However, once you know, it changes simply because you know. And the outcome can always be changed, thus, you create your own reality.

All you have to do is open your mind and project the preferred outcome.

As for the Polar Vortex, all I have to say is that reality is often how you perceive it to be. Thus the weather might not change, but your perception of it can, thus ensuring your survival.

• Amulet locked this topic