The God Word

lordie

It surpising sometimes people say using the word god in takeing the lords name in vain but it isnt the lords name the christian lord name is jesus christ and heavenly father . When someone say god or lord it isnt taking their names in vain god is a nick name and so is lord for jesus and heavenly father . So when we swear god or lord we are not actually take their names in vain .remember kings were referred as lord and in the bible times. B4 christ they called different kinds of gods god so when some swears god are they swearing and their god or yours

(No disrespect to any one)

Edited by lordie

I am not a Christian, but in my religious tradition the ancient texts have always insisted that there is only one God. This one God has been called by different Names and worshipped in different was. To me this one God is the Ocean of Life: Origin, Middle, and End of everything. We respect the Oneness of the Divine, as well as the many Names that It has received. I understand that the word God is not God, nor are any of the Names that have been given to God the real Name of God. To be honest, I do not believe that God has a Name. But I also call that Supreme Reality by different Names, God is just one of them.

Hermano Luis

Moriviví Hermitage

A mother goes to her son's room to tuck him in. As she opens the door, sees and hears him kneeling and praying besides his bed. She stood there leaning and waits for him to finish. When he is done he said " Thank you Harold". The mother thought " who is Harold?" and so asked the child. Her son replied " that's God's name." The mother then asked "How do you know that is God's name?" The child then said " Harold be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." I have also seen this as the altered version :The child then said " Hark the Harold's angels sing, glory to the new born king."

Well god's name varies from one religion to another and from one person to another. Best to play it safe and not use any name in vain.

A, E. I. O, U & sometimes Y, except in France and Hawai'i; B, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y, Z...., 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 >

Speak, go Angel...

So try the resonate frequencies "FREAKS"

youtube.com/results?search_query=name+of+God+and+resonant+frequencies&sm=12

I have found it hard to find a place in the Eternity or the Now, got a taste of a place I'd like after watching this movie. I was tired after the movie and slept in the cradle of the music's impression made on me during the presentation.

Bride & Predjustice - great, represent.

http://viooz.co/movies/5908-bride-prejudice-2004.html

No Life w/o Wife - no lifer here, ask Apostle Paul, is o.k., but not perfect.

Cut the Meads posion, the Media that slices our President Barry Barrack Hussein Obama Sotoro, experimental Super Chumer and Commander and Cheif Cheech, Emancipating, as he goes, on and putting the disenfranchised asking for food from the fenced and armed farms out in front, yeah!!!.

Tangent here... The Meads of Asphodel

The Meads of Asphodel - The Murder of Jesus the Jew [Full Album]

Hope to get Ancient Control FREAKS Meads...

youtube.com/results?search_query=Ancient+Control+FREAKS+Meads&sm=12

youtube.com/results?search_query=Ancient+Priest+Control+FREAKS+Meads&sm=12

youtube.com/results?search_query=Ancient+Priest+Control+FREAKS%2C+Meads%2C+Jordan+Maxwell&sm=12

youtube.com/results?search_query=Ancient+Priest+Meads%2C+Jordan+Maxwell&sm=12

So, lets fix words, sound and ideas to what, end pain, stop meat foods, na, just make it a blood sausage, brot knedle, sauerkraut and ein beir, danka!

My birth sign, THE SCORPIONS, never a dull sound here.

Represent probably,

youtube.com/watch?v=pwskwBsJlQw

Guess this is SEX MAGIC, word...

youtube.com/watch?v=mu2sc-6qvhg

Over and on it!

:scenic:

Edited by RayCalculaMinistraDeGezza

• Amulet locked this topic