On Top Of Other Sad News Today...

It saddens me to have to post after hearing of our member, Rev. William Fogle's passing today, but I found out this morning that my mother may not be coming home from her scheduled "short stay" in physical rehab.

She was hospitalized mid-Dec and they took some 12 quarts of water from her lungs, heart sack and body and was diagnosed with pneumonia and congestive heart failure. She seemed to be on the mend, I saw her Christmas Day, and was scheduled to be coming home end of this week.

Tuesday night she was once again rushed to emergency as the water retention had continued and she was revived during procedures and placed in the Critical Care section over at Doctor's. Talked to my sister this morning and Mom is non-responsive, vitals are extremely low and every sign of heart failure.

She was all set to party down for her 90th b-day (April 3, 2014) and was really looking forward to the family gathering and several member of the various family clans coming from Sweden as well.

Might I ask for prayers, energies, what ever you personally offer for her?

Mom is a devout Evangelical Christian and has repeatedly said she is not "fearful" of her passing. Her faith has been a steady companion to her throughout her long life. On Christmas she said she was 'eager' to go meet up with my Dad as she missed him so much here. Dad passed Dec 27, 2008.

Thanking all in advance,

Blessings of Peace,

She has been blessed with many high scoring "innings" Raincloud!

Thank you each and every one for your thoughts and prayers, our family appreciates the spiritual support in many ways.

It has been a difficult couples of days here, with yesterday being a near "out"...but Mom came back swinging and reached the "crease" and as of this morning's phone call, seems to have improved slightly. She complained about breakfast so there's a positive sign!

Again, super appreciate the support,

Blessings of Peace,

• 2 weeks later...

It saddens me to have to post after hearing of our member, Rev. William Fogle's passing today, but I found out this morning that my mother may not be coming home from her scheduled "short stay" in physical rehab.

She was hospitalized mid-Dec and they took some 12 quarts of water from her lungs, heart sack and body and was diagnosed with pneumonia and congestive heart failure. She seemed to be on the mend, I saw her Christmas Day, and was scheduled to be coming home end of this week.

Tuesday night she was once again rushed to emergency as the water retention had continued and she was revived during procedures and placed in the Critical Care section over at Doctor's. Talked to my sister this morning and Mom is non-responsive, vitals are extremely low and every sign of heart failure.

She was all set to party down for her 90th b-day (April 3, 2014) and was really looking forward to the family gathering and several member of the various family clans coming from Sweden as well.

Mom is a devout Evangelical Christian and has repeatedly said she is not "fearful" of her passing. Her faith has been a steady companion to her throughout her long life. On Christmas she said she was 'eager' to go meet up with my Dad as she missed him so much here. Dad passed Dec 27, 2008.

Thanking all in advance,

Blessings of Peace,

Sorry dude!!

Can we design in group here a Advanced Medical Directive, I am a laborotory technician as well as a pain in the mumps, I've seen Dr's. sell life like a lawyer sells divorse services, with plenty of take and very little give to the victams. Victamize the victams it a good thing....

Thanking all in advance,

Blessings of Peace,

So my friend, 65 is got dieing sisters. We both feel their mortality and our mortality, hear empathicing the pain(s), only joys here in these rooms are Almond Joys. So, what makes them special, they are on the fast track, we other on the slow track. The true lif's a switch; then you die. I cognated life is a gas; then you pass, but need to settle on the right truth, life is a joke; then you croak. Feeling froggy myself this week and all my life actually.

Again, go for the traceotomy, for life, or go for the asphixation for the "door # 2" prize (no one knows this deal - oh, Jesys and Simon says...)

I'm glad, where else to go with this self-serving whimpering. I'm needing to celebrate myself against the posion what my heart, mind and soul cannot accept as Hawaiian, Cry Baby, Capitalist, Aloha fraud with corruption sprinkles squirited all over. (seen other post on beliefs yet?).

After the first major death in one's life, the rest are meaningless, pain avoidence from God, who, what, I experience?

Unfathpmable deep still curious spanking water of life.

What are you really feeling, WHAT IS DOING JUST RIGHT???

Video time... abstract on celebration....

:scoot:

Edited by RayCalculaMinistraDeGezza

UPDATE: Mom came home the other day and seems to be doing okay. She is of course happy for the change of settings and glad to be back in her chair, bed, refrig etc. She sends a "Thank you" to all who sent best wishes.

After reading your initial post, I just prayed that if it be the Fathers will, that she might continue living. I had a very sick aunt who was suffering with cancer a while back, and when I went to see her, I told her that I had prayed for her to live. She said, "Well damn it, stop that!" :)

Anyway, glad your Mom is hanging tough and is back home.

Thanks Dan, I do appreciate the acknowledgment and Mom seems to be very accepting of the way things have gone. While she insists she's in no hurry to join up with Dad again, she wouldn't be "disappointed" if things went that direction. Glad to see you back around.

Thank you Rev Rainbow, I appreciate the support. As always you and yours remain in my thoughts as well...hope all is doing better. Glad to see you back around for a visit as well.

I talked to Mom last night and she continues to hang in there!

Blessings of Peace,

• Amulet locked this topic