Reality Tv

lordie

Yes i mean duck dynasty i personally dont watch reality tv or allow my kids to watch it

I strongly believe if some one wants to be a christian or a patricial they should hold a better role for the world esp. When they are on tv representing their network and their show he couldve kept his mouth shut and no one would be asking questions about any thing . If he want to make fun of gays african americans it is not freedom of speech in my book it is hatred down right . That he is pourtraying on our inocent children and people who assume to know better but dont . I personally think that if he did that what he did . As a minister he should hold a higher standard to his role .and in my book christian he is not . I actually saw some commercials of this show and it disgussed me as if i was being ridiculed for my beliefs . An old saying comes to mind if it gives u the creeps dont go near it if u have a feeling about it dont watch it . I see everyday how this show impacted the world around me and it aint good it is a disgrace upon us ministers and our family to see or hear such filfth coming out of someone mouth esp. A clergy man or a tv personality . . This gay comment is not in the bible because this guy doesnt believe or never got the real christian in him or other wise he would know god loves all . And even tho he said it it doesnt mean didy unless u practice what u preach

Just my opinion

And heres another can the show if we as non tv person did that we would be thrown in the can .so why not this guy he is just as guilty as the common man if that common man did the same

Just my opinion

Edited by lordie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This gay comment is not in the bible because this guy doesnt believe or never got the real christian in him or other wise he would know god loves all .

Actually, it is in the bible. Robertson paraphrased these 2 verses; "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

I think it is Phil's responsibility as a public figure to give his honest opinion. He has no reason to hide behind political correctness. They didn't need A&E before the show, they don't need them now.

Christians in America need to stand for Biblical principles and stand against sin. Particularly those who are in the public eye. There is no question about what the Bible says. and, even though he paraphrased the bible, the verses still exist. We, as Christians, must defend the morality taught in the Bible. Biblical morality does not change just because society would like it to.

Pastor Dave when do you next plan on going out and killing folks you better grab plenty of ammo

1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets
1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die
So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

Yes i mean duck dynasty i personally dont watch reality tv or allow my kids to watch it

I strongly believe if some one wants to be a christian or a patricial they should hold a better role for the world esp. When they are on tv representing their network and their show he couldve kept his mouth shut and no one would be asking questions about any thing . If he want to make fun of gays african americans it is not freedom of speech in my book it is hatred down right . That he is pourtraying on our inocent children and people who assume to know better but dont . I personally think that if he did that what he did . As a minister he should hold a higher standard to his role .and in my book christian he is not . I actually saw some commercials of this show and it disgussed me as if i was being ridiculed for my beliefs . An old saying comes to mind if it gives u the creeps dont go near it if u have a feeling about it dont watch it . I see everyday how this show impacted the world around me and it aint good it is a disgrace upon us ministers and our family to see or hear such filfth coming out of someone mouth esp. A clergy man or a tv personality . . This gay comment is not in the bible because this guy doesnt believe or never got the real christian in him or other wise he would know god loves all . And even tho he said it it doesnt mean didy unless u practice what u preach

Just my opinion

And heres another can the show if we as non tv person did that we would be thrown in the can .so why not this guy he is just as guilty as the common man if that common man did the same

Just my opinion

Mule fritters.....

They area highly watched and highly rated show based on their viewership, which is making the network historic amounts of money. How stupid is it, that the network would then, based on pressure from people WHO DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW, curtail certain parts of the show based on hyper-emotional, politically correct, intolerant view points of people completely disassociated from the show? Libs, of course!!! Hopefully, A&E loses their shorts on this intolerance (and their caving to a fraction of the populace) and the Duck people (I've never watched it) find obvious profit elsewhere. How intolerant the Left is all the time.......

Mule fritters.....

They area highly watched and highly rated show based on their viewership, which is making the network historic amounts of money. How stupid is it, that the network would then, based on pressure from people WHO DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW, curtail certain parts of the show based on hyper-emotional, politically correct, intolerant view points of people completely disassociated from the show? Libs, of course!!! Hopefully, A&E loses their shorts on this intolerance (and their caving to a fraction of the populace) and the Duck people (I've never watched it) find obvious profit elsewhere. How intolerant the Left is all the time.......

Remember the Dixie Chicks?

Geeze

My point is god loves all

One bible quote isnt the whole bible

I actually saw gay bashing and african american bashing by use via the bible .

I find this sad and not only sad but walk a mile in their shoes . I have .

Fawzo if this gets to heated feel free to erase it if u can thanks

Most people, regardless of religion will tout the "Golden Rule." Few, if any of us on this planet, live by it.

As far as Duck Dynasty and "what's his name," it took me a long time to figure out what all the hoohoo was about. My life is reality enough for me without having to watch it scripted on TV. Bottom line is: Who cares. If you have a program on TV of any kind, the folks who broadcast it have all the say in the matter and the sponsors have all the say as to where they wish to place their money.

Fawzo,

What a bunch of hyperbole!

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You did state "Christians in America need to stand for Biblical principles and stand against sin. Particularly those who are in the public eye. There is no question about what the Bible says. and, even though he paraphrased the bible, the verses still exist. We, as Christians, must defend the morality taught in the Bible. Biblical morality does not change just because society would like it to."

Where has anyone bore false witness? How do you plan on standing for those Biblical Principles I listed unless you act on them? If you don't plan on acting on them wouldn't you be sitting on them instead :)

Pastor Dave when do you next plan on going out and killing folks you better grab plenty of ammo

Where has anyone bore false witness? :)

Fawzo

In order for there to be a next time there must have been a first time.

I have never planned to go out killing folks. In accusing me of such you have bore false witness against me.

Fawzo

In order for there to be a next time there must have been a first time.

I have never planned to go out killing folks. In accusing me of such you have bore false witness against me.

Ah I see how it can be interpreted that way and you are correct. Sorry.

Never intended to infer that you already have killed anyone standing up for Biblical Principles. In my line of thought the "next" was intended to be associated with the "going out" portion.

You were also correct in that the whole point was an exaggeration of the extreme measures one must enact to "stand" for Biblical Principles according to those Old Testament Laws.

I must ask you seriously though since you stated that Biblical Morality doesn't change or adjust for time or subjective morality do you personally feel as if people who break those laws I listed in that first slanderous post :) deserve and should be put to death?

Edited by Fawzo

Ahhhh now we can talk.

I must ask you seriously though since you stated that Biblical Morality doesn't change or adjust for time or subjective morality do you personally feel as if people who break those laws I listed in that first slanderous post :) deserve and should be put to death?

To me, and this is just how I feel personally, those are Jewish laws and I have no business passing judgement on G-ds Laws for those under the Mosaic covenant.

As a Christian I can only do as my brother Yeshua has given me the example to do.

I say that we all have fallen short of G-ds perfect will in our lives and that we should change our minds (repent) and then go and miss the mark (sin) no more. :hideingbhindcurtian:

Ahhhh now we can talk.

To me, and this is just how I feel personally, those are Jewish laws and I have no business passing judgement on G-ds Laws for those under the Mosaic covenant.

As a Christian I can only do as my brother Yeshua has given me the example to do.

I say that we all have fallen short of G-ds perfect will in our lives and that we should change our minds (repent) and then go and miss the mark (sin) no more. :hideingbhindcurtian:

Ok I can understand that, yet in your earlier post you stated Biblical Law and those Jewish Laws are indeed part of the Biblical Code of laws and Matthew informs us "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

I am full aware that the Apostle Paul diametrically opposed Mathhew's view and that of the Judean sects and considered the Law a curse.

So now I must ask you should Christian Americans still stand for the every jot and tittle of the Law as Matthew puts forth or should maybe your statement be amended to state that Christian Americans just should be held accountable to stand for New Testament Codes of conduct which Jesus put forth, which doesn't condemn homosexuality at all.

So now I must ask you should Christian Americans still stand for the every jot and tittle of the Law as Matthew puts forth or should maybe your statement be amended to state that Christian Americans just should be held accountable to stand for New Testament Codes of conduct which Jesus put forth, which doesn't condemn homosexuality at all.

Why do you feel those are the only two options? I think that you're still trying to paint me into a box in which I do not belong. Let's see if I can expand that box just a bit here, Fawzo.

The Jewish law is .... how should I say this? .... a picture of... as close to holiness ...as is humanly possible. The Jews where chosen by G-d to be his representatives of holiness on Earth. The "Law" was given to them, in covenant, with G-d. In keeping all of the Law the Jewish people demonstrate holiness to the world. The rest of the world has no obligation to keep the 613 mitzvot . This does not free us from certain moral imperatives that were put on the entire world before even Abraham was born. These moral imperatives also come from an everlasting covenant G-d made with mankind. From Wikipedia; (there are better sources but I'll let you look.);

The seven laws listed by the Mishnah in Sanhedrin 56a are

1. Prohibition of idolatry: You shall not have any idols or false deities.
  2. Prohibition of blasphemy: You shall not curse the name of God in Judaism.
  3. Prohibition of murder: You shall not murder. (Genesis 9:6)
  4. Prohibition of theft: You shall not steal.
  5. Prohibition of adultery: You shall not commit adultery.
  6. Prohibition of cruelty towards animals: Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive. (Genesis 9:4, as interpreted in the Talmud (Sanhedrin 59a))
  7. Requirement to have just laws: Set up a governing body of justice (e.g. courts)

Now depending on who you ask these seven can be expanded somewhat as is shown in law 6 here. Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive is the law, however it is expanded to prohibit cruelty towards animals. The way I was taught law #5 can be expanded to include sexual immorality. If it is expanded to include sexual immorality then we must go to the Law of Mose to determine what constitutes sexual immorality. This is found in Leviticus 18. Nearly the entire chapter is dedicated to what kind of sexual behavior is deemed not acceptable. Most people see all of these as good except one. See if you can figure out which one we are told we should disregard. I like the way the CJB states most of these prohibitions so I'll list them according to the CJB.

None of you is to approach anyone who is a close relative in order to have sexual relations; I am Adonai.

7 You are not to have sexual relations with your father, and you are not to have sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother — do not have sexual relations with her.

8 You are not to have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that is your father’s prerogative.

9 You are not to have sexual relations with your sister, the daughter of your father or the daughter of your mother, whether born at home or elsewhere. Do not have sexual relations with them.

10 You are not to have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or with your daughter’s daughter. Do not have sexual relations with them, because their sexual disgrace will be your own.

11 You are not to have sexual relations with your father’s wife’s daughter, born to your father, because she is your sister; do not have sexual relations with her.

12 You are not to have sexual relations with your father’s sister, because she is your father’s close relative.

13 You are not to have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 You are not to disgrace your father’s brother by having sexual relations with his wife, because she is your aunt.

15 You are not to have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law; because she is your son’s wife. Do not have sexual relations with her.

16 You are not to have sexual relations with your brother’s wife, because this is your brother’s prerogative.

17 “‘You are not to have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter, nor are you to have sexual relations with her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are close relatives of hers, and it would be shameful.

18 You are not to take a woman to be a rival with her sister and have sexual relations with her while her sister is still alive.

19 You are not to approach a woman in order to have sexual relations with her when she is unclean from her time of niddah.

20 You are not to go to bed with your neighbor’s wife and thus become unclean with her.

21 “‘You are not to let any of your children be sacrificed to Molekh, thereby profaning the name of your God; I am Adonai.

(RY: iv, LY: vii)

22 “‘You are not to go to bed with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination.

23 “‘You are not to have sexual relations with any kind of animal and thus become unclean with it; nor is any woman to present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; it is perversion.

My question to you therefor must be; Which or more importantly how many of these regulations on sexual morality are you trying to say are wrong? Is it just #22 or are there more that .......in a few more years .......we'll need to give up on too?

Edited by Pastor Dave

Ok lets toss aside the writings of 6th century men put to paper from older oral traditions and the redacted 3rd century writings of Rabbi's.

We'll assume for the sake of argument that God did forbid same sex sexual relations.

Now can you tell me who can hermaphrodites and bi-sexual chimeras have sex with who share the genetic makeup of both male and females alike?

Are they forbidden from ever loving anyone and making love to that person who returns their love. What percentage of male DNA must one have before they are forced to only have sexual relations with females and vice versa. Who is to judge what this percentage must be 75%-25%, 51%-49%, 60%-40% and how would a person even find out what percentage they are. It is rare but some hermaphrodites have both working sexual organs.

Now consider that at least 1% of all human births deal with some transgender issue. And some of the things we do know.

http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency

Here’s what we do know: If you ask experts at medical centers how often a child is born so noticeably atypical in terms of genitalia that a specialist in sex differentiation is called in, the number comes out to about 1 in 1500 to 1 in 2000 births. But a lot more people than that are born with subtler forms of sex anatomy variations, some of which won’t show up until later in life.

Not XX and not XY one in 1,666 births

Klinefelter (XXY) one in 1,000 births
Androgen insensitivity syndrome one in 13,000 births
Partial androgen insensitivity syndrome one in 130,000 births
Classical congenital adrenal hyperplasia one in 13,000 births
Late onset adrenal hyperplasia one in 66 individuals
Vaginal agenesis one in 6,000 births
Ovotestes one in 83,000 births
Idiopathic (no discernable medical cause) one in 110,000 births
Iatrogenic (caused by medical treatment, for instance progestin administered to pregnant mother) no estimate
5 alpha reductase deficiency no estimate
Mixed gonadal dysgenesis no estimate
Complete gonadal dysgenesis one in 150,000 births
Hypospadias (urethral opening in perineum or along penile shaft) one in 2,000 births
Hypospadias (urethral opening between corona and tip of glans penis) one in 770 births
Total number of people whose bodies differ from standard male or female one in 100 births
Total number of people receiving surgery to “normalize” genital appearance one or two in 1,000 births

So Pastor Dave the folks who so ignorantly judge these people as abominations in the eyes of God for merely being born the way they are naturally created are the abominations in my eyesight. It it they who need to repent and ask God and their fellow man for forgiveness.

Plus Christians might not know that No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have sex at all. 10% of Male Sheep are homosexuals and I think 4% of the whole animal kingdom is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Edited by Fawzo

Lordie - I've only watched Duck Dynasty 1½ times, frankly don't know or care about who said what there...but...you make a good point. If this fellow really is a minister (not just characterized as such for TV) then yes, he should be a bit more cautious in how he comes across.

However, the bottom line is, you control the TV in your home, right? Bingo! :D

(I get the remote every now and then! j/k)

Have a great Holiday, your way!

Blessings of Peace,

You are right atwater

And i dont watch it neither

It is just sickens me after all theses years we still pick on people . This day and age it is sad and when i said i ve seen gay bashing i have

My friend was gay bashed . She didnt make it

For 8 years my one friend suffered w flashbacks of that horror he eventually commited suicide .

We are seen some form of violence in our lives dont you all think it is enough w out watching it on tv or hearing it out of a icon mouth .

Dont you think our children gets teased and bullied

Enough w out someone on tv picking on gays and

African americans .

Picture this your child coming home from school

Crying because her hair was in a pony tale and all

The kids heard that girls w pony is as easy as eatinng

Soup and she gets attack .so u as a parent calls the school

And the school laugh it off . Because they believe whatever

A celeb said so u daughter cant finish school cause she was

Raped and no one cared but her . And u

Mmm really !!! Now listen to duck dynasty same concept

So when ur kids come home w the weird gay comments remembet there is

Always a child out there that got hurt or a women or man

Bullying is just that bullying here we are trying to stop it

When a tv icon proposed a hateful comment . Whuch the excalates

Into a heated discussion. I made my point on this segment

But remember the bible is our gift and we shall not hate

Happy holidays

Peace

Lordie

We'll assume for the sake of argument that God did forbid same sex sexual relations.

Now can you tell me ...

Are they forbidden from

Who is to judge

There is no "for the sake of argument". If you believe in the G-d of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob then, he has forbidden it. If you do not believe in that god then your god may have not forbidden it.

I will attempt to answer your questions once you have answered mine. You see our discussion can only be productive when there is an exchange.

My question to you therefor must be; ... and still is ... Which and how many of the regulations on sexual morality espoused in Leviticus 18 are you saying are wrong? Is it just verse #22 or are there more?

Edited by Pastor Dave

• Amulet locked this topic