A Pagan Ritual Prayer Book, Anyone Familiar With It?

Is anyone familiar with the books A Pagan Ritual Prayer Book or A Book of Pagan Prayer by Ceisiwr Serith ? I have a friend who a Pagan looking to do a Vow renewal with her husband in December and a local new-age store has a copy of A Pagan Ritual Prayer Book or A Book on its shelves and they can also order the other book if needed, and I was wondering what the opinions on either of these books is, and if either would have any appropriate prayers or ceremonies for a my friends vow renewal?

I will probably be picking up A Pagan Ritual Prayer Book or A Book tomorrow, even if it doesn't have what I am looking for, just to have it as a future reference source.

Well I didn't get the book as planned yesterday, ended up picking it up today. I haven't had a chance to go through in detail, just a quick skimming. So far it looks like it might be a decent book of Pagan prayers and rituals, it does have wedding ceremony in it that looks like it can easily be adapted for use by any religion. It also has a section discussing the theory of the prayers and rituals, which is the first part of the book after the table of contents and the Introduction to the book. will definitely be reading that section here sooner rather then later.

Good question Rev Rattler....just which pagan path are we referring to Rev Trouten? Just for gp you may also want to have the "Book of Troth" by Edred Thorsson (ISBN 0-87542-777-4) on hand as well in case any runic Ásatrú folk need some guidance. At one time I had nearly 40 various "Pagan path" ritual ref books on my shelves, some rehashing of others, some unique and some outright hogwash...so be careful!

Blessings of Peace,

Al

• 3 years later...