Pants Low

lordie

Sagging pants are only one way to deal with a painful nerve disorder like the one you describe. You could wear loose-fitting light-weight pants. You could wear a kilt. You could wear a dress. You could wear a robe. When choosing a solution to your problem, you would do well to consider the judgements of others, instead of simply saying that they have no right to judge you. This is both because the judgements of others will effect your quality of life and because the whole "we have no right to judge" thing is really just a way to judge others...

Could not have said it better, merer. Thanks for putting so well, something that I was only "intuiting" ! :)

"Judging is wrong and stupid"

No it is not. Judging is how we tell the difference between "safe" and "not safe". You judge or you die. The trick is to try to judge fairly, and to remain willing to change your judgments based on new information.

:thumbu:

Thanks for the replies but it aint about gangs or emo it is about judging we shouldnt judge hey as christians were do we have the right we dont . Only our god does it is not fair to judge any one

Peace

Lordie

it's (mostly) young men making a fashion statement, isn't it? wittingly or unwittingly. I must admit I find it fascinating - How do they not fall is all I usually wonder. I don't see the nerve damage angle.. and I kind of doubt that (many) young men choose to wear their pants low because of nerve damage.

lordie, you do realize that the ulc is not an exclusively christian organization don't you? so "as christians" excludes many here but I don't really understand your comment.

Edited by grateful

Grateful

My comment is not to judge people it is a sin

As for christians i met a few . Rather or not religious we as humans have no right to judge

Some one if we do we will get karma thrown back at us .

Peace

Lordie

As for christians i met a few . Rather or not religious we as humans have no right to judge

Some one if we do we will get karma thrown back at us .

Ever think that maybe being judged for wearing saggy pants is your karma for judging the people who judge others for wearing saggy pants?

On a serious note, I have a right to judge. Your religious beliefs do not limit my rights.

On a serious note, I have a right to judge. Your religious beliefs do not limit my rights.

Funny how that spiritual path thing works. I believe it's sinful to judge others. Simple solution: I try not to judge others. If I mess up, I ask for forgiveness. But all that is my own path and baggage. Others mileage may vary and it would be rather presumptive of me to expect anyone to follow my path.

True meredog

But i wasnt speaking as a christian i was speaking as a person who was teased alot

Peace

Lordie

Thanks brdevon

I have a rule treat unto to others as you want to be treated it is also the golden rule

Peace

Lordid

Yea i know i misspelled my name

Edited by lordie

• Amulet locked this topic