Welfare

lordie

Actually my education consits of many miss writing i wasa school teacher so i can read practically anything as for the southern draw as u all claim u write as it is not really draw so to speak from the south it is. also pa dutch w a southern pa aspect .as to put my education to work lets just say i do .as a person who grew up w many ways of writing i believe in not picking or making fun because we each have our own ways and our own. style . so why pick yea u did . by saying my writing style can not be interepted by u mmmm who needs an education not me .because it is not the education it is the respect we show others i respect others but my writing is my style and if u all cannot go beyond ur own teachings than it ain't me it is u yes u . going beyond what we are taught is using our brains. oh i forget u all don't c that as a challenge or learning .one thing i was taught and i taught is to go beyond ur level of education and listen and look as well as respect yea i taught english and grammer and math and religion . my free thought was express all over the. school and as a student i earn scholarships and as a teacher i taught. the free thinking writing. And some kids were from thesouth . one of my fav teacher was wicca she is the one who taught free thinking and i always got a

and not only a but also an award for using futurist language w my writing .and i also put on a modern. twist . i got more a than most as i remember about ur draw is that no one believes in seeing the writer or imagine the writing . i ws taught in ordinary to read a book get into it .which i do as a writer my self i got lost of people wanted my writings some don't understand my style but loves it anyway. so uf u don't like my writing instead if picking learn it embrace it .u might actually use ur brain

peace

lordie

Now this is what I am talking about. I can barely understand parts of what you have written and cannot understand other parts at all. If your intent here is to communicate your ideas or to explain a situation, you have failed. I will say no more on the subject and you may continue to portray your 190 IQ and multiple degrees as ignorant and uneducated. By the way, wicked big sis can only steal paper document degrees. She cannot steal education or the records of the colleges, universities or your transcripts. But then, your IQ should have told you that.

Edited by Brother Kaman

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lordie, I apologize for what I am about to do. Brother Kaman has attempted to explain to you that we, as a general group, cannot understand your writing style. I grasp that your schools allowed you to progress to the level of education you have, but as for a futurist writing style, have you ever watched Idiocracy? It's a stirring story of what happens when people begin to believe that they're as good as they can get without striving for higher levels of education & intellect, set roughly 500 years in our future. I do not have a southern draw, though I occasionally allow my carefully modulated speech to slip into a drawl.

by saying my writing style can not be interepted by u mmmm who needs an education not me

Please re-read this sentence. This is how it should be written:

You say my writing style cannot be interpreted by you. Who needs an education? Not me.

Note the correction of the spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Now that I've finished with the example, I would like to say that you are correct. People who are on welfare (whatever sort) shouldn't be bragging about the new iPhone they purchased, especially if they purchased the aforementioned iPhone with their welfare check. That money could & should have been better spent on taking care of their families and homes. I'm sorry for the initial harshness of my posts, but your writing style is indicative of your level of education, no matter where in the world you go. If you speak with eloquence, and yet write less elegantly and with less eloquence than the average uneducated (as opposed to undereducated) inner city child, then you lose both credence and potential respect. If your only method of communication is the written word, then your level of education, formal and otherwise, is nullified unless you can write as if you are as well-educated as the rest of us.

I understand that you have some difficulty with your sight and recommend that you get a special keyboard with the letters in large yellow print on black plastic (or are they large black letters on yellow plastic? I can't remember). I bought one for my first husband (before his death) because his sight was failing. It worked wonders. They're roughtly $10 at newegg.com.

As to the amount of torment and abuse you have suffered in your life, I will not compare war stories with you. Suffice it to say, I have been to Hell, and I know who lives there. I will never allow anyone to drag me back. Don't use your life experinces to wring pity from others. Not only does it not work, it makes ordinary humans reluctant to listen to you. Let that experience make you a stronger person. Make that torture your foundation on which to build a better, new life. Don't allow anyone to ever drag you back to where you were before today.

Edited by HPSCatBland

Lordie, all we have on this forum is the written word. If we wish others to understand us, our ideas and beliefs we must strive to communicate the written word in such a manner as to allow the reader to understand what we are saying. Free thought could very well be a wonderful thing for the writer but for this reader it is barely intelligible. For one to be as educated as you claim you do not seem to care enough about the rest of us to attempt to be understood by us. Is it just easier for you be angry with us than to try to put your education to work in helping us to understand what you are trying to say?

Lordie,

Building on Brother Kaman's thoughts, if one writes, one writes to one's audience. It doesn't matter how fluent, for example, and skilled in French an individual may be --- if that individual is writing to audience whose knowledge of French consists of "oui" and "monsieur", and that indiviudal wants to be understood by that audience, it makes no sense to write in French. Furthermore, it is the height of arrogance to dismiss their inability to understand with a remark that it is not the individual's problem, rather it is the audience's problem for being uneducated and the members should go and learn French.

No matter how important what you want to say may be, it is going to fall on, metaphorically, deaf ears and you are going to find yourself marginialized on the forum, if you continue to post what comes across as incoherent, rambling babble.

Edited by RabbiO

Actually all the same concept. pardon me u are to ignorant to. c short hand oh it my fault that i can proceed w a education w out surpassing ur ecpectations pardon me don't correct me u ain't god nor my folks so u have no right to tell me my grammer or writing all was welll until the bully started now oh lordie cant communicate in her writing w the southern belle grammer that god forbid u all look read go beyond my post writing and interept w an intelligent mind oh god forbid it well that fine if u all wanna pick on me fine ur maker will take of u .but i am adult who stands up for herself so aw god. forbid i do that aw how sad we got stupid uneducated people in this forum that wouldn't know how to interpert a simple spanish or. dutch dialoge remember the bible it ismt pronounce or interept right but yet there is over a gazillion readers oh but that the bible well i can do it to so full you all that don't know this BITE ME. there is no justice for bullying on some one and albert Einstein couldn't do anything but yet a genuis w a high iq mmm think about u all call ur self ministers really of what church of snobby or church of the ignorant .hey a lot of those people in the world u might have to build an addition to ur church. w all the swell heads in their i wonder if they will pop and maybe some brains will come out

geeze get ur heads out of your butts and embrass another culture style of writing oh i forgot ur difficult to do that oh how sad ur parents must be proud to raie jerks w an degree in socialable jerkness i wonder does ur scholarship pay for that or u work for it .

Actually all the same concept. pardon me u are to ignorant to. c short hand oh it my fault that i can proceed w a education w out surpassing ur ecpectations pardon me don't correct me u ain't god nor my folks so u have no right to tell me my grammer or writing all was welll until the bully started now oh lordie cant communicate in her writing w the southern belle grammer that god forbid u all look read go beyond my post writing and interept w an intelligent mind oh god forbid it well that fine if u all wanna pick on me fine ur maker will take of u .but i am adult who stands up for herself so aw god. forbid i do that aw how sad we got stupid uneducated people in this forum that wouldn't know how to interpert a simple spanish or. dutch dialoge remember the bible it ismt pronounce or interept right but yet there is over a gazillion readers oh but that the bible well i can do it to so full you all that don't know this BITE ME. there is no justice for bullying on some one and albert Einstein couldn't do anything but yet a genuis w a high iq mmm think about u all call ur self ministers really of what church of snobby or church of the ignorant .hey a lot of those people in the world u might have to build an addition to ur church. w all the swell heads in their i wonder if they will pop and maybe some brains will come out

geeze get ur heads out of your butts and embrass another culture style of writing oh i forgot ur difficult to do that oh how sad ur parents must be proud to raie jerks w an degree in socialable jerkness i wonder does ur scholarship pay for that or u work for it .

Are you done?

No one called you an idiot. No one called you an evil person. No one called you crazy and no one suggested you be incarcerated. We simply told you that we have trouble understanding what you are writing and that if you can write standard English please do so - and if you cannot, please avail yourself of whatever opportunities you may have to become more proficient.

For that, you call down the wrath of G-d on us?

You say that you are an adult. Can you respond as an adult?

Nope. i can c no point in your response as a hypocrit. and yes. i said that. if u cant stand short hand not my problem which aint i am an adult by stamding up for my self . as a adult i know to do things my way not what someone pea brain says and no the wrath of. god is not an expression it is a necessary action upon extreme bullies as in u all that sometimes has to have a lightning bolt to knock some sense in yous as for the english i assume w great delight that ur hypocritical. learning was not learning but being allowed to graduate w an ease of fear and assumption that sadly all schools are allowing to graduate .there is a problem in this because u all see the perfection in life i don't i. don't belief in such stupidy as a person who. become out of extreme abuse i can c more than most and cam also surpass what u all c

in church you alll are taught never to use short hand it is childesh but it is not it is the way of data as in u all txt full length words u get charged for it via you net provider .not only charge but per usages .that why hence the u i c y writing maybe ur southern draw camt surpass that thought or compress my genius ways god for bid and yea u did w out the knowledge of so called me incarcerit anf incompetent anf stupid w out knowing it . yea u did . As i put it b4 no one else had any problem w my writing prior to you all so maybe u should express ur attitudes into the opposite direction because my post my writing is mine not urs if i write like u. it isn't mine or my thoughts or ways. as if u all care oh yea hold the phone . Heres a thought maybe just maybr u will learn from my post oh oops it left stupid people only breef hate cause their too stupid to breed smart

Lordie, I've tried, and others have tried to get you to understand that you are not acting like an adult. And what gets me, is that no one here has been hypocritical to you, yet you have the nerve to call RabbiO a hypocrite. (Notice the spelling of that word)

You are having a pity party. Everyone is against you because YOU say they are, and since we are the architects of our own reality, we DO end up opposed to you because YOU fail to see reason.

NO ONE is BULLYING you. YOU just CANNOT TAKE CRITICISM. Just because YOU CANNOT TAKE CRITICISM doesn't mean that we have to stand around being BULLIED BY YOU.

You can argue with that all you want, but it doesn't change the truth.

The difference between standing up for yourself and being an idiot? When you begin to stop listening to what others are actually saying/typing and you begin to see only enemies.

You obviously haven't gotten over your past, and you should seek serious psychological help. Get off your arrogant high horse. Type something we don't have to strain to read for a few minutes to properly undestand.

Nope. i can c no point in your response as a hypocrit. and yes. i said that. if u cant stand short hand not my problem which aint i am an adult by stamding up for my self . as a adult i know to do things my way not what someone pea brain says and no the wrath of. god is not an expression it is a necessary action upon extreme bullies as in u all that sometimes has to have a lightning bolt to knock some sense in yous as for the english i assume w great delight that ur hypocritical. learning was not learning but being allowed to graduate w an ease of fear and assumption that sadly all schools are allowing to graduate .there is a problem in this because u all see the perfection in life i don't i. don't belief in such stupidy as a person who. become out of extreme abuse i can c more than most and cam also surpass what u all c

in church you alll are taught never to use short hand it is childesh but it is not it is the way of data as in u all txt full length words u get charged for it via you net provider .not only charge but per usages .that why hence the u i c y writing maybe ur southern draw camt surpass that thought or compress my genius ways god for bid and yea u did w out the knowledge of so called me incarcerit anf incompetent anf stupid w out knowing it . yea u did . As i put it b4 no one else had any problem w my writing prior to you all so maybe u should express ur attitudes into the opposite direction because my post my writing is mine not urs if i write like u. it isn't mine or my thoughts or ways. as if u all care oh yea hold the phone . Heres a thought maybe just maybr u will learn from my post oh oops it left stupid people only breef hate cause their too stupid to breed smart

And another thing, THIS ISN'T TXTING, THIS IS A FORUM. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED ANYTHING HERE. There is, therefore, NO EXCUSE FOR POOR WRITING. PERIOD.

Actually i am.more adult than u and yes i am over my past but w my education background i can tell u guys are bullies just by the way u txt this post not polite to riducule any one esp w such hate if u can't read my post not my prob. ur prob and get a brain i hate it when some one has the nerve to bully ridicule someone w such hate yea correcting my wtiting or lingo for of is hate beyond stupid as for punctuation there is none in free thought form as someone's write don't even think about wikipedia it because all on there is what someone wrote or put on there and question do u use punctuation in your brain when u think i doubt it

and u call me a non adult well i say whose calling the pot black mmm u guys and yes. pick on me i pick back therefore it is adult to stand up for ones self

Actually i am.more adult than u and yes i am over my past but w my education background i can tell u guys are bullies just by the way u txt this post not polite to riducule any one esp w such hate if u can't read my post not my prob. ur prob and get a brain i hate it when some one has the nerve to bully ridicule someone w such hate yea correcting my wtiting or lingo for of is hate beyond stupid as for punctuation there is none in free thought form as someone's write don't even think about wikipedia it because all on there is what someone wrote or put on there and question do u use punctuation in your brain when u think i doubt it

and u call me a non adult well i say whose calling the pot black mmm u guys and yes. pick on me i pick back therefore it is adult to stand up for ones self

That's exactly what I'm talking about, You are stuck on your point of view that you cannot see the others for what they are (constructive criticism), instead, you see them for what you WANT to see them (enemies who pick on and bully you).

You are obviously not more adult than me, nor are you over your past. Our past, and our state of mind about them, colors everything we do today. Since you see enemies everywhere, it's obvious to me that you are NOT over it. You need help. Get it.

Lordie,

I think it is a matter of how you choose to communicate through what you are typing. I could be wrong but it seems what you are typing out is coming from a phone and not a computer keyboard. The small screen and keyboard of a phone increases the use of incorrect and incomplete spelling along with cutesy hip misspelling of words. Twitter's 140 character limit has only added to this propensity. This is nothing new. 1337 or "LEET", short for elite, has been around for decades and was used by gamer and BBS culture to be cool and set their subculture apart from the mainstream. Using text in this way only serves to hide meaning not to express it. So, if you want to be understood and taken seriously, changing your style of communication could get you better results.

Another growing problem is the move from computers to media delivery devices. Windows 8 turns a computer into a glorified phone. The devices are being dumbed down for the masses which does not bode well for employers looking for higher skill sets. Somebody has to create all the media content and apps for these devices, but they cannot be created on these devices. And the users of these devices are in no way prepared to do so. Which I think is by design. At the present many people are creating enough content on their own to make purchasing from the media vendors unnecessary. If media creation devices become unavailable the entire internet will become just like television.

Enough of the gloom.

And you guys are picking on Lordie, because that is what it looks like. Sheesh!

If it is too much bother to decipher what she is attempting to convey, just move on already.

It would be the adult thing to do.

And you guys are picking on Lordie, because that is what it looks like. Sheesh!

If it is too much bother to decipher what she is attempting to convey, just move on already.

It would be the adult thing to do.

There may BE some picking there. NOW. I'm just tired of Lordie turning what STARTED as constructive criticism into a diatribe about bullying. I've been bullied. I've stood up to bullies. There was no bullying. Only a disagreement, and an inability of all sides to see one another's points of view.

If I may....

My God gave me the gift of being able to use words like an artist uses paint. Sometimes they flow effortlessly across the page and produce portraits worthy of a Rembrandt or da Vinci.... Sometimes the words come out so jumbled that even Picasso wouldn't be able to comprehend the composition.... Sometimes my words come out so stilted and stiff that they appear as simple as stick-figures...

My best words I share... the others I keep to myself.

(BTW- It took me an hour to get these words right.)

Edited by Songster

Thanks panpareil how did u know that psychic

And thanks songster i try to explain the perspective of my writing but i got as u can tell bullied as for the txting it is data cause i have to reload and download this forum thru a web browser hense as i write i txt therefore it is txt data and 566kb is a lot compare to 120kb which i normally use and i agree if they cannot stand my content of my writing or the aspect of there of then they shouldn't read my posts or even make fun .bullying only breeds more bullying w hate and hateful as salt and pepper to ur soup. it took me an half an hr to portray my words w out my data closing

thanks again panpareil

lordie

Meredog

dooley noted i think some of them on this post were taunting me .

as in a child gets taunted by a stranger w candy or a puppy

Linguistic authoritarianism is an ugly thing. The prejudice it causes brings out ugliness in everyone who embraces it. Fair warning

yeah, there is that. I have generally been a person who believes that spelling is a minor fascism foisted upon us by the previous century.. on the one hand. However, the closer one adheres to protocols of spelling and grammar, the more easily one can be understood by others familiar with the protocols. It is a balancing act.

Language is an interesting tool of social engineering. I read somewhere, though I am not sure it is true, that the words we consider obscene are mostly the anglo saxaon terms, suppressed by the normans in their cultural conquests. So we can now say fornicate, but we must refer to the anglo saxon as the F word.

I am not sure where I stand on this.

However, the closer one adheres to protocols of spelling and grammar, the more easily one can be understood by others.

Not really. What creates ease of understanding is familiarity, not adherence to rules. Following set rules makes it easier to create familiar patterns, but those rules are not necessary for it to happen. This is proven by the fact that we are all able to communicate fairly effectively long before we know about things like grammar, simply because of our innate ability to parrot our parents.

Not really. What creates ease of understanding is familiarity, not adherence to rules. Following set rules makes it easier to create familiar patterns, but those rules are not necessary for it to happen. This is proven by the fact that we are all able to communicate fairly effectively long before we know about things like grammar, simply because of our innate ability to parrot our parents.

So, it's ok to write something barely intelligible, then get mad when people say they have a hard time reading it?

If Lordie wants to be understood, Lordie needs to write so that Lordie can BE understood. Otherwise, Lordie comes off as uneducated. If Lordie is as educated as Lordie claims, why can't Lordie understand that? Becasue Lordie sees enemies and hatred wherever Lordie goes.

I'm done. Lordie can go on being Lordie. I just refuse to give credence to unintelligent writting anymore.

• Amulet locked this topic